minitnkr AH64 Apache ROCO 1/87

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Sorry about the stuttering start Paul but entirely understand.

ATB.

Andrew

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Know what you mean.......was 15 this morning when I got up.....oh well, few more weeks of winter.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Looking good Paul........appears you are multi-tasking between the Apache and the Hellcat.;)
Rick

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Well now that the layout Covid sections are removed & Spring has sprung, I can start the chopper build.

View attachment 447796
Hey what’s that familiar looking 1/72 Jug doing on your bench??? I have about 5 of those it’s a great kit and goes together very easy if you haven’t built one yet. Are moving up to 1/72 too that would be great to see you there. The chopper is looking good

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Lovely and sunny here, just thought I'd share that with you in the Colonies.:smiling3:

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
All good here in Montana......snow is all gone and 50's (f).....I'm curious which will get done first, the Hellcat or the Apache,;)

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Thanks guys.
Dzohn, the little bird that sings "spring is here...spring is here" returned yesterday at a glorious dawn. Today it's cold & raining.
Lee, the Jug is to overfly the Red Ball Express dio. I couldn't find a decent 1/87 one.
Rick, a crap shoot, as the Apache 3cm is a challenge, but the Hellcat beckons.....

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Thanks guys.
Dzohn, the little bird that sings "spring is here...spring is here" returned yesterday at a glorious dawn. Today it's cold & raining.
Lee, the Jug is to overfly the Red Ball Express dio. I couldn't find a decent 1/87 one.
Rick, a crap shoot, as the Apache 3cm is a challenge, but the Hellcat beckons.....
Great idea Paul. I do the same with my layouts one will be in the background for a optical illusion of one big layout

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Well Paul, just so you know, I prefer the SU-100's I'm doing, as opposed to my Hind 24D.......I'm quite sure it will look good in the end, but SOOOOO may tiny little "this and that", that must go in order 'cause once it's glued together.....you live with it. :thumb2:

Reactions: JR

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Coming along nicely Paul. As always, I’m amazed you can find anything on that bench ;)

• Haha
Reactions: JR

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
It awaits some pilots. Don't want to add outside stuff till inside is competed.