My Afghan Dio

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
Thanks Colin and Joe for your support, it makes all the time spent on detailing worthwhile ........ As for the door???? I think I'll leave it as it is until I come back from my holiday. If it's still nagging at me then I'll tone down the damage some.

Cheers

Peter

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Looking really good Peter, I like this vehicle and the weathering is great, the worn parts look authentic.

Si:smiling3:

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
That is coming along really nicely Peter.

tony.

takeslousyphotos

First Name
Peter
Back from our holiday now............... and really must crack on with this. But, we are moving house on 23rd so each time I try to get to do a bit 'er indoors finds me a bit more packing or a run to get rid of stuff to a charity shop for me to do.

I really do hate everything associated with moving............ I've tried avoiding it, delaying it but eventually, with the sort of determination shared by her and George "Dubiya" Bush & Tony Blair (when they tried to convince us that "I-raq" had WMD's) ............ She got her own way on it.

Peter

P

Paul P

Peter hope you had a great holiday, ive just caught up with this, not much of a tanky/ veh man but you have figures in it so im in for the finale. Good luck with the house move, we have moved house 9 times in the last 15 years, I just don't unpack now :mad:

Paul

takeslousyphotos

First Name
Peter
Don't hold your breath on the figures Paul because: A) It's likely to be a little while before I crack in to them.....and B) They will be my first attempt.

Peter