thanks for the info

look forward to next up date

T

tommy1drop

Hi Monica your welcome:smiling3:

Hi Joe thanks for that buddy, glad you like it:smiling3:

T

tommy1drop

Hi all I have been tinkering with the scratch built buildings using every day plaster mix, in this case I decided to use Wilkos own brand of plaster and to be honest it has turned out not bad, the plaster was spread over the balsa wood by using my fingers(get stuck in and spread it, doing it this way you can spread the plaster every where you wish it to go)

The plaster was then smoothed over, again using nothing but those things at the top of your hands;) and then a house hold sponge pan scrubber was used to get the desired texture on the buildings, The plaster was then painted (not sure if the colour is staying yet) but this is where the buildings are at.

The glass for the windows are also done, this was done by using the clear film found on household items and food packaging(Tunnocks Teacakes):rolleyes:

Now starts the roof tiling, this is something I am really looking forward to:sad:

I will get some more updates on later in regards to figures, accessories and vehicles;)

First Name
Richard
Looking good Tommy, nice details, love to see the roof tiles.

keep it coming waiting for the next update!!

Cheers Richi

D

dubster72

That looks excellent Tommy, can't wait to see the rest.

Cheers Patrick

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
one nice looking cottage there Tommy well done,look forward to seeing the tiles on,

will be waiting for next update

T

tommy1drop

Hi all thanks for that, re-painted the buildings, as after seeing the pics on here they just didn`t look right :rolleyes: wanted them to look older, the pale sand colour looked to bright:oops: once again thank you for your kind words

Will have some up dates on soon, hopefully;)