Normandy Bocage diorama

PaulinKendal

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Cheers Andrew.

Job is same company but new farm. Same sort of size as the one i was on before but obviously now more responsibility.

Mental health is ok today. Hence why i've got some work done on the dio. I'm refusing to go to the doctors as i know they'll issue pills and i really don't like taking meds! Taking it one day at a time and trying to use my coping strategies.
Hi Alan

My missus works for the NHS - she's a PWP (psychological wellbeing practitioner). Increasingly, GPs are foregoing the pills and referring people (with issues that are not chronic and entrenched) to PWPs. People can request to be referred to a PWP, or self-refer. This may not be appropriate to your situation, but perhaps worth knowing.

And that's a lovely diorama!

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
It's these little touches that make a Dio look really good Alan.
Have to say the timber ageing looks right .

GerryW

Rest In Peace
First Name
Gerry
Those little touches are building into a really good dio.
Congrats on the job front, hopefully the health side will show signs of improvement in the very near future.

GerryW

Rest In Peace
First Name
Gerry
That is really looking top grade - reckon that you'll need a cabinet to keep it in, otherwise the dust settling will 'age' it quickly

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Yeah probably Gerry. Or i might try to find a box to keep it in out of the light. I'll take it out to place some armour on it as and when i build some.

Eventually i would like to display it though