OV10-A Bronco 1/48 Testors

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
At last Trey your in the home stretch, looking forward to seeing those decals go down.

T

treyzx10r

Tony thanks ,not holding my breath for a new 48 Bronco but it would be great to see one day.

Vaughan,Joe thank you both and yes I can see some light at the end of the tunnel!

Shot some color on after a presahde of very dark grey

Then some decals went down,a mix of the kit supplied ones and some spares I had

next I'll deal with the props and exhausts,cheers Trey

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Trey all's looking good was that sharks mouth difficult to conform to the nose?

M

mobear

are we sure its the same plane lol,you have totally transformed a wreck into a beauty awesome

mobear

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
With teeth like that it's no wonder its been biteing you all the way :laughing: Like the rest have said totaly transformed brilliant work Trey

K

Kressy13

Awesome work mate, looks outstanding. Cant believe it. Nearly done with the beast.

Cheers

Kresten

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Now that's looking the biz Trey. Can't believe it's the same kit you started with. Top work mate.

Tony.

First Name
Michael
Waiting with baited breath for the final finished shots Trey.

You've done another amazing job on this one. M

C

Caledonia

Very nice Trey, I always think a model has no life until the last moment when you unmask the cockpit, like peoples eyes really. Derek

T

treyzx10r

Thanks for all the really generous support and I do appreciate everyone for taking the time to post the kind comments. Vaughan it was'nt too hateful getting the decal to layout,several coats of solvaset and some hand brushing to touch up the teeth at the front .

Nothing much to update I got the props and exhaust sorted and should be wrapping this up soon,thanks again for all the kind words,cheers Trey

C

CDW

I didn't get on last night so i check this build this morning and it's masked, painted and there's decals all over the thing !!!

Total transformation Trey, doesn't look like the "beast" you've been struggling with occasionally at all.

I await the final result and i have my 5* stamp ready coz i already know it'll hit the mark :smiling3: