Putting you through

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Scottie
This poor thing keeps being worked on and then returned to "the shelf". Let's hope that now it's dusted off again it will be finished.
The work so far is great and the interior really looks the part.
Jim

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Ah... the return of the prodigal truck...nice interior work as expected from you Scottie, take your time...I'll pop over the next time it gets off the shelf. Nice things come about with time.

Cheers,
Richard

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hi Scottie.......this is rather reminiscent of what the good Mr. Lebert was working on when he parted company with us......hope you finish it.....it would make a nice display if the roof was removable to show the interior. Just Morning thoughts with coffee. Rick H. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: JR

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Interior looks a funker's paradise. PaulE
I agree I would rather sit in there than the trenches.
Ah... the return of the prodigal truck...nice interior work as expected from you Scottie, take your time...I'll pop over the next time it gets off the shelf. Nice things come about with time.

Cheers,
Richard
Cheers Richard I might keep this out for a while.
Hi Scottie.......this is rather reminiscent of what the good Mr. Lebert was working on when he parted company with us......hope you finish it.....it would make a nice display if the roof was removable to show the interior. Just Morning thoughts with coffee. Rick H. ;)
Rick, I was thinking that myself but he made a far better job of it than me it was a great build, but don't remember seeing it finished.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
You're right Scottie......Ron left before it was finished. As I remember, he had the interior done and was messing around with the roof, trying to get a proper fit......then Poof...he was gone. Hope you can finish this as I think it would really be Coolio to be able to look inside and see all the " funking" going on. :thumb2: ;)
Rick H.

Reactions: JR

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
A little bit more done. The end wall is not fitted yet as still lots to add. This is in no way an accurate representation of the interior rather a mish mash of pictures I have found. The radio bench also needs more cleaning up.

DSCF2845.JPG

Next a scratched enigma machine. Again inaccurate but when seen through a window will hopefully be ok.

DSCF2847.JPG

cheers
Scottie.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
You're right Scottie......Ron left before it was finished. As I remember, he had the interior done and was messing around with the roof, trying to get a proper fit......then Poof...he was gone. Hope you can finish this as I think it would really be Coolio to be able to look inside and see all the " funking" going on. :thumb2: ;)
Rick H.
Rick, I'm glad it wasn't my memory letting me down not sure if I will leave the roof off just couldn't leave it as an empty box.

GerryW

Rest In Peace
First Name
Gerry
Looking interesting, lots of details going on. :thumb2:

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Scottie

Just had a catch up. That is top notch scratchery.

Well done.

Andrew

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Evening Paul,

Great to see this back on the bench Sir. I've been watching from the really cheap seats of late and as always, you are doing a super job on the finery!!!....

.Ron left before it was finished. As I remember, he had the interior done and was messing around with the roof, trying to get a proper fit......then Poof...he was gone.

Rick, I'm glad it wasn't my memory letting me down

No, Ron moved over to Missing Lynx and if you surf around there, you will find his build of it. He always posts lots of progress pics too.

Hope you and yours are doing ok on the Insel and I'll be keeping an eye on this for sure my friend...

Prost
Allen

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Evening Paul,

Great to see this back on the bench Sir. I've been watching from the really cheap seats of late and as always, you are doing a super job on the finery!!!....

No, Ron moved over to Missing Lynx and if you surf around there, you will find his build of it. He always posts lots of progress pics too.

Hope you and yours are doing ok on the Insel and I'll be keeping an eye on this for sure my friend...

Prost
Allen
Hello my friend good to see you. All well here and I trust you are the same. I think I saw Ron on there a long while ago. If I can get this half as good as his I will be happy. I will have to nip on there and see if I can find it and see what he is working on now.

Be good and stay safe

Prost
Paul

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Paul,

Work is killing me, but everything is fine otherwise. No real table time though. Ron is building a corrected version of the Das Werk Faun 900 tank transporter at the moment.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Just arrived Paul, been in the garden, sorry I missed so much.
Up to your usual high standard. Will sit with Dude 1 and keep him awake.