Pzkpfw 1 Ausf C

First Name
Aaron
Lol, I wouldn't want to take the fun away from you mate.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
thats a winner Aaron,great idea,and looks good, ;)

First Name
Aaron
Thanks guys, I'm going to start on the crinoline and upper hull because the tracks took like 4 hours with clipping and cleaning then assembly and I don't want to get tired of this model. There are some really nice p.e parts that I want to get stuck into.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
I was going to suggest nipping off sprocket teeth, but you beat me to it -- when I built Dragon-- Hunting tiger each link was four pieces :confused: Oh! whats SWMBO ?? o_O.

First Name
Aaron
\ said:
I was going to suggest nipping off sprocket teeth, but you beat me to it -- when I built Dragon-- Hunting tiger each link was four pieces :confused: Oh! whats SWMBO ?? o_O.
I understand about Indy links. I had a nightmare doing dragons two piece kettenkrad tracks, luckily the kettenkrad I have now has dragons ds tracks.

S.W.M.B.O = She Who Must Be Obeyed, slang for the wife (boss) :smiling3:

First Name
Aaron
Got sprue gates?

View attachment 99179

Part 6 and 7 of the 7 part jack. Not even the worst of the large gates to deal with. Funny enough I'm still having a blast with this build.

2015-02-07 21.07.37.png

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
I have been dieing to know what that means,S,W,M,B,O ta Aaron,I give you a reword as you do Odey :D ......................:rolleyes:

I just have to get my other halt too,oh dear me,:mad:

First Name
Aaron
Haha Monica I'm sure my lady's name is "yes dear".

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
haha oh Lol after my day i need a good chuckle ;) :D

tanktrack

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
you cleaver lad that is a good trick to sort out the link problems , what size is the barrel ? it looks like a pea shooter

First Name
Aaron
Cheers Steve, the main gun is a 7.92 mm Mauser. Pretty much a pea shooter mate. It is moulded really bad too but I'll drill it out and keep on. Thanks for stopping by.

rickoshea52

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Nice build.....have you painted and weathered it yet? I can't wait to see what you come up with in this scale.

First Name
Aaron
\ said:
Nice build.....have you painted and weathered it yet? I can't wait to see what you come up with in this scale.
No sir, the pics were taken this morning. The plan is to copy the box art and do panzer grey, I would love to do it in dunkelgelb with camo but nope...box art it is.