Ralph's first real diorama (Untitled)

• Thread starter Deleted member 4539
  • Start date
F

Fenlander

Nice looking cart/ambulance. Would these have been painted, as I grey or something, or would they have been left bare wood?.

J

John Rixon

\ said:
Nice looking cart/ambulance. Would these have been painted, as I grey or something, or would they have been left bare wood?.
Most likely painted when new, but not maintained, good opportunity for flaky paint surface!

D

Deleted member 4539

\ said:
Thanks Graham.

I'll probably go for a wooden effect.

D

Deleted member 4539

Hi Friends.

Here are a couple of mock up pics of the diorama.

There will be a fence by the church, and the cart will also have figures in it.Also there will be a couple more figures around the field kitchen.One of the figures I was going to use by the kitchen has been stolen by my cat and I can't find it anywhere.

Any suggestions to change things will be gladly welcome.

DSCF3476.JPG

DSCF3477.JPG

D

Deleted member 4539

\ said:
I like this idea a lot Ralph. What on earth does a cat want with a figure?:eek: Pets, who would have them.....
Thanks Graham.

She's took all sort's of things that we can't findo_O

D

dougie

\ said:
Thanks Graham.
She's took all sort's of things that we can't findo_O
Like money out your wallet? A lost remote when eastenders is on? I would keep an eye on the other half blaming the cat too much ;)

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
do like the idea and placement you have done, ;)

just got to love these moggy,always up to no good when your not watching them,:confused: :D

P

Polux

Looking very good so far Ralph!

Anyway....why you don't build a closer street with different levels?

Using stairs and some trees...just looking for a more attractive general view. Create different "worlds" on the diorama that come together nicely and gives a separately sensation of live.

Errr...is only a suggestion :confused: