Scotties meat chopper.

David Lovell

SMF Supporter
First Name
David
I remember the old matchbox kit of this. Be nice to see it’s big brother get the Scottie treatment.....I think I have some reference shots of the gun somewhere if you need them. They were taken at the Pegasus bridge museum....
I remember the the old matchbox kit!! PAH whippersnapper what about the old Monogram kit with the Shep Payne diorama leaflet inside showing the wounded bloke being treated on the ground next to it, think it only had two 50cals though not the quad version. Dave

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
The radio mount, pony motor for power turret, & gun wiring were the toughest to find in my research. An excellent choice. PaulE
Paul,
Your right I have a few pics but they are not the best for showing that sort of detail.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
I remember the the old matchbox kit!! PAH whippersnapper what about the old Monogram kit with the Shep Payne diorama leaflet inside showing the wounded bloke being treated on the ground next to it, think it only had two 50cals though not the quad version. Dave
Dave,
I did the old Tamyia offering many many years ago.

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
what about the old Monogram kit with the Shep Payne diorama leaflet inside showing the wounded bloke being treated on the ground next to it, think it only had two 50cals though not the quad version.
That kit was of the Multiple Gun Motor Carriage M14, though no version of it seems to actually use that name, and dates back to 1957!

You can find a scan of the leaflet online — see this post of mine from last year.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Day late but not a dollar short..........I like it... looks like you will have lots of help and support on this Scottie......I'm on the back row by the door in case I need to intercept Matron.....I'm also close to the fire extinguisher in case JR gets excited ;) Rick H.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Day late but not a dollar short..........I like it... looks like you will have lots of help and support on this Scottie......I'm on the back row by the door in case I need to intercept Matron.....I'm also close to the fire extinguisher in case JR gets excited ;) Rick H.
Rick,
Good to have you along and keeping an eye out for me. help is always welcomed and needed.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hi Rick, I'll join you...the extinguisher is under the no smoking sign right? I've got some fire retardant lotion if you'd like to spread some. It's got SPF John on the label.

Cheers,
Richard

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Rick, I'll join you...the extinguisher is under the no smoking sign right? I've got some fire retardant lotion if you'd like to spread some. It's got SPF John on the label.

Cheers,
Richard
I'm up for that Richard......you can't be too careful. :thumb2:
Thanks guys glad you got the strong stuff.

Archetype

FAA plane builder
First Name
Chris
Vehicles are not normally my thing, but who doesn't like a truck full of guns?!

Two questions.
A) If this is an anti aircraft platform, shouldn't the guns point UP?
2) Why is it called a meat chopper?