Scotties panzer lll

Andy the Sheep

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrea
Tim, sorry but it seems I lost the beginning of this build (which is not a new fact about me... :flushed:) but I'd like to join the audience if any room, even in the wardrobe, is still available.:smiling4:
I love that subject, the kit looks very nice, the builder is top class and I'm curious about RFM so a lot of good reasons to be here (Please take note: I never mentioned food and beverages... :smiling6:).

Andrea

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Tim, sorry but it seems I lost the beginning of this build (which is not a new fact about me... :flushed:) but I'd like to join the audience if any room, even in the wardrobe, is still available.:smiling4:
I love that subject, the kit looks very nice, the builder is top class and I'm curious about RFM so a lot of good reasons to be here (Please take note: I never mentioned food and beverages... :smiling6:).

Andrea
??? This is Paul’s thread Andy, not mine……I think there’s something in the water today…..

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
They're foreign words to most Englishmen as well Ron ...
There are hundreds of words and phrases That crop up on here I have never heard of before.
Hi Scottie
Looks to be going together very well. The detailing is very nice.
Jim
Cheers Jim, yes mate so far it is going together very well.
There you go Chris, knock yourself out…

Build is going well, by the way, Paul….
Cheers Tim ,every day is a school day.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul

Andrea
Welcome aboard but it's Scottie not Tim but with the amount of banter going on I was beginning to forget who I was :smiling:
Sorry a tad late Paul. Very nice start, fave tank the Pz 111.
Your more than welcome mate hope I wont disappoint.
Only your favourite ‘cos it’s the Stug Daddy Bob ;)
Tim, very true but also my favourite German Armour.
Oh yes, like it's off spring a handsome beast l
I might even attempt a stug later on, but you have to promise to go easy on me.
Water? I had just some milk... from Matron's bottle... :rolling::face-with-thermometer::dizzy:

Paul and Tim, my bad! Please accept my apologies for being too focused on the bantering side of this thread. :flushed::smiling4:
Opinion about builder's quality are confirmed, of course!:relieved:
Water? I had just some milk... from Matron's bottle... :rolling::face-with-thermometer::dizzy:

Paul and Tim, my bad! Please accept my apologies for being too focused on the bantering side of this thread. :flushed::smiling4:
Opinion about builder's quality are confirmed, of course!:relieved:
Andrea, not a problem at all we have all done it. Thank you for your thoughts hope I can live up to them.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Sorry I'm late as well. Bob kept me talking about how Stug suspension and rear ends are similar to the Panzer III's. You cant go wrong with RFM. Tracks are the best plastic link ones out there IMHO. Keep up the great work my friend

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Geef daar eens een voorbeeld van?
That's not a language its a chassis number ;) :smiling: :smiling:
Probably ... (if that's a beer you're offering mate!) :smiling5:
Steve
I think its the left over letters in scrabble mate.
Can I have it back please Rick , it's hand made by Matron from old hypos and welded by her sister .
As long as she uses it on you and not me mate.
Scottie, my apologies for going 'off track'! This is looking really good so far!
Steve
Steve, not a problem, glad you like it.
Sorry or, Nederland's van my is niet soo goed, maar ik denk dat is heel veel goed voorbeeld!
That hurt it's been nearly 20 years better have a lie down. Hope I got it right, and didn't offend you or anyone else Jakko.....✌️✌️
Rob, what ever it was I'm not surprised it hurt lol.
I'm sure he's commending you Steve for your superior modeling skills !
Agreed mate.
So.......would that be one....."Rosie the Riveter"??
You may be on to something.
I think he is right.
Paul

Coming on very nicely. That detail underneath use looking very good indeed!!

Keep up the great work.

Andrew
Andrew, it is nicely detailed pity it won't be seen.
Sorry I'm late as well. Bob kept me talking about how Stug suspension and rear ends are similar to the Panzer III's. You cant go wrong with RFM. Tracks are the best plastic link ones out there IMHO. Keep up the great work my friend
Steve, It does seem a nice kit as to the similarities I couldn't comment. Glad your looking in to keep an eye on me.
Paul, get that StuG, would be nice to one built properly!!
If I do build one you will get sick of my questions lol.