Si B’s 1/35 Zvezda T34-76 Mod 1943 Uralmash

Graeme C.

SMF Supporter
First Name
Graeme
The Paint & weathering are looking very good Si, my only concern is the first suspension axle arm on the left hand side looks to be missing.

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
The Paint & weathering are looking very good Si, my only concern is the first suspension axle arm on the left hand side looks to be missing.
Cheers Graeme, and well spotted that man :nerd:. Fear not sir, the missing part is on the wheel and tracks:smiling4:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
The committee has awarded the Dogs Award even before this is finished. A rare achievement Mr Benson.

2020DB.jpg

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Cheers Dave, glad you like :smiling4:
This is the primer stuff....
View attachment 412158

Which I combined with self leveling thinner....it don’t half pong but you can’t go wrong :smiling5:

Once the stencils are done, I’ll chuck a coat of Tamiya semi gloss on it before weathering with enamels.
I’ve had enamel thinner attack the paint before but a coat of varnish seems to stop that.
I use Mr stuff, yep very strong pong but so easy to use, 50/50 slap it on, note no roller!!

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
The committee has awarded the Dogs Award even before this is finished. A rare achievement Mr Benson.

View attachment 413399

Well I’m deeply honoured that the committee have awarded this highly prestigious award.....I’d like to thank my agent, and of course my parents lmao :smiling5::smiling5:

cheers mate:smiling4:

• Haha
Reactions: JR

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Glad to hear the carpet monster didn't get it!
No carpet monster trouble for me....no carpet under the kitchen table!
The tile monster is a different breed however and will add increased speed, distance and alternate trajectories to pinged parts....leading to some sort of inter-dimensional worm hole I believe :smiling5:

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Si,

Sorry got week behind on this. Great work as always.

Very well done.

ATB.

Andrew

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Excuse me, this is about Russian 4 BO and T34's :smiling3: No StuGs allowed
StuG's not allowed, :anguished: they are impossible to ban, T 34' do not like a StuG up.em! I need to continue your StuG education

• Love
Reactions: JR

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Si, Jim and I were trying to work out the increased speed, distance and alternate trajectories to pinged parts on a post by Ron aka 570 .But he was up stairs so the wind had to be taken into consideration.
The Floor tile Monster is indeed dangerous breed, I have had little or no dealings with it , but have content battles of hide and seek with it's cousin the Vinyl Matt Monster. This creature is to be found in caves with osb floors, it is highly camouflaged, and small parts of PE have never been seen again.
Yours 453 .

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
StuG's not allowed, :anguished: they are impossible to ban, T 34' do not like a StuG up.em! I need to continue your StuG education
Dear Bob, my I ask who chased to StuG all the way back to Berlin, well those that didn't fall or run out of fuel , why the mighty T34 .
I shall send you the T34 manuel so you can enlighten your self .
Regards .
Mikhail Ilyich Koshkin

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
What does my head in, is this cleaning up a StuG fender support it pinged off to the left, so got out my torch got on knees and shone along the floor, nothing so gave up. Stopped for a welcome coffee and there it was by the door to then right:angry::anguished::rolling:

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Dear mr russian blokey, ( cannot spell your name ) you must love signing chqs!

It was nearly a draw, lots of T 34's against not many Stug was just not cricket or whatever you ruskis play??

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Dear mr russian blokey, ( cannot spell your name ) you must love signing chqs!

It was nearly a draw, lots of T 34's against not many Stug was just not cricket or whatever you ruskis play??
Excuse us Si.
Now look here, if your lot got cold and went home early because the snow was just too much for your petrol engines and the gear boxes froze up it's not our fault.
We were much happier minding our own business trying to keep alive with a mad man in power with out falling out with a bunch of leather trouser wearing men , many with silly little caterpillars on their top lips .
Ivan

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Stug drivers never wear leather trousers, oh the chaffing:sad: i do not know who was the madder
All I know is a great deal of life was lost on both sides, mostly by people who didn't want to be there .:crying:

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Very, very true. Grateful for the people who stood tall and wiped them off the face off the earth.

Still like StuG"s thou