Skoda PA-II Zelva

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Beautiful Neo. Your work is so tidy and in such VERY tight spaces. Thanks for sharing

MikeC

SMF Supporter
Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
Hello Neo,
I was wondering today what you were up to and now we can see the magic starts again, and what a strange subject to pick, but again another talking point once completed.
Cheers, Mike.

Neo

First Name
Artyom
Beautiful Neo. Your work is so tidy and in such VERY tight spaces. Thanks for sharing
Hello, Steven! I afraid Takom didn't thought about tight spaces. I may make a conclusion. Some work stages.

Attachments

• DSC04574.JPG
    DSC04574.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 1_150822165419_1 (2).jpg
    1_150822165419_1 (2).jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 9

Neo

First Name
Artyom
Hello Neo,
I was wondering today what you were up to and now we can see the magic starts again, and what a strange subject to pick, but again another talking point once completed.
Cheers, Mike.
Hello, Mike! March usually is very hard month for me. Almost all my relatives have a Birthdays in March. So I have to be prepared:relieved:

Steve Jones

First Name
Steve
Vwry nice detailing Neo. Do you keep a count of how many rivets you add to your models?? If so which build has had the most?

Neo

First Name
Artyom
After a long pause some new progress. Chassis is not fixed. I have had to made some corrctions with DEF Model wheels. Also I did not find photos with Goodyear logo. I have decided to leave labels as is. Takom offers us to assemble upper hull from 4 parts!!! Terrible decision. Very hard to install on hull. It has taken me two weeks to do this operation correctly.

Steve Jones

First Name
Steve
A difficult job well done Neo. Your hard work has paid off. I will see if I can find the Goodyear tyres in my photo collection

Neo

First Name
Artyom
A difficult job well done Neo. Your hard work has paid off. I will see if I can find the Goodyear tyres in my photo collection
Hello, Steve! Indeed,it wasn' an easy thing to do. Hobby boss kit is much more better. Sad that I didn't know it earlier. Will be great if you find one. I have approx. 15-20 photos and there are no any logos on them.

Neo

First Name
Artyom
With my friend permission. Here are some photos to compare Takom and Hobby boss models. As you can see, Hobby Boss is much more accurate model with good proportions. If you have an opportunety - choose Hobby Boss.I have bought Takom much more earlier than Hobby Boss released their model.So, nothing can save Takom. The hull is definetely incorrect. I will finish this model. If I only know about this....

More photos here to compare two models.

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
That’s just the way it always goes, isn’t it? You buy a model, put a lot of effort into correcting it, and then someone else releases a much better one :smiling3: (Or you buy an expensive resin kit, and then a plastic one comes out at a quarter the price.)

Reactions: JR

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Neo
Just caught up. Excellent work. Great skill and patience.
Jim

Neo

First Name
Artyom
That’s just the way it always goes, isn’t it? You buy a model, put a lot of effort into correcting it, and then someone else releases a much better one :smiling3: (Or you buy an expensive resin kit, and then a plastic one comes out at a quarter the price.)
Absolutely agree! So I will do all to ypgrade this kit with some extra details but I can't win this battle. Only a draw:disappointed:

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Hi mate
Looking really good now. Remember, it’s not always about winning, sometimes it’s just about taking part...

Reactions: JR