Soon to lay the keel, Trumpeter 1 350 Taszkient or Taskent

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Bob boyo you are now hereby declared a shipright builder an there is nothing wrong on that ship its looks likes a ship from bothe sides an top so therefore it is a ship VERY WELL DONE BOYO
chris

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Bob boyo you are now hereby declared a shipright builder an there is nothing wrong on that ship its looks likes a ship from bothe sides an top so therefore it is a ship VERY WELL DONE BOYO
chris
Cheers Chris, bits to finish and more room for improvement!

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
After biting my nails to the bone, finally had a bash at the bendy railings!

Followed Tim's advice and cut up the PE into 4 bits, also added ships boats

20211116_120127.jpg20211116_120219.jpg20211116_120238.jpg
Railings went so,so but defo room for improvement!, both sides could have been done better. Get the hang off doing curves, but used pva which i think needs thinning a bit more?

Brush painted the shops boats using mr color mixed with there mild retarder. Need more practice using this or do i use vallejo for brushing, thats one to think about.

Finish line in sight!

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HOORAY an looking good them railings are an you are to criticall of your self Bob addmittly they aint easy to fit but they aint hard either you must have more confidence in your self Bob but very well done boyo im impressed at your build an havnt you got to fit on the main deck railings ?
chris

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
HOORAY an looking good them railings are an you are to criticall of your self Bob addmittly they aint easy to fit but they aint hard either you must have more confidence in your self Bob but very well done boyo im impressed at your build an havnt you got to fit on the main deck railings ?
chris
Thank you Chris, no main deck railings in the kit which is strange? Next go will be better, pray mat out lol
Lovely work Bob!!
Thank you Andrew, bit by bit getting there!

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Yes have to agree those railing look good , much admiration Bob I would struggle to even see them at that scale .:thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2: