Steam graveyard

• Thread starter Deleted member 3568
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3568

Thanks guys and gals I am enjoying this, since they were rubbish anyway it allows me to try things without worrying about ruining it. Thanks Moni will give that a go.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Ken, think you have nailed the train, looks great. As for the rest of it...I LIKE IT!

Si:smiling3:

D

Deleted member 3568

Thanks Ian and Steve glad you liked it, it was a fun build too, I learned a lot from doing it too as I was not scared of ruining it.

A

AVB99

\ said:
A birds nest...? I will try something that I have in mind, if it works, I will post how to do it ;)
For a bird's nest you might try wire wool or a Brillo pad, cleaned out? That would give the basis of the nest and it could be painted. Then add bits of other stuff to represent leaves, tiny twigs etc?

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
just picked up were the bird nest is , very well done, and looks good ;)

First Name
Richard
Brilliant,

Everything has been said so I stay just speechless.

Well, I can't do that so just brilliant, outstanding, great and something totally different.

Really like the weathering and I must ask can you make some B/W pictures?? Please.

Cheers Richi

D

Deleted member 3568

Thanks richi I can convert those pics to black and white but the stuff is all back in the scrap drawer now just no room for it but I enjoyed the fact it didn't matter if I spoilt it as it was only junk anyway.