T-18 / MS1 another 1/35 Russian Tank

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Thats a cracking picture for a jigsaw!! :smiling5: :astonished:
Steve it's a camo pattern :smiling3:.

Being Friday, I thought 453 had treated himself to a Sixty Nine from Won Hung Lo's - with very colourful rice!
570 as its Friday I'm off to cook chicken in batter, how many do pieces do you want ?

I'm beginning to wonder if it was a little imprudent to bring up the leaves in the first place....I'll get my coat!
No it wasn't Rick, we only have a couple in our area so your tips were great.

In the meantime I've finished the dio, with the exception of the lasted scatter.
so here you are.

IMG_20191004_161602224_HDR.jpg

IMG_20191004_161606671_HDR.jpg

IMG_20191004_161622235_HDR.jpg

IMG_20191004_161645558_HDR.jpg

IMG_20191004_161654805_HDR.jpg
IMG_20191004_161635447_HDR.jpg

IMG_20191004_161635447_HDR.jpg

I'm pleased with the outcome after all that trouble building these two kits, have to except that there will be problems from time to time.

Right hurl the abuse, I'm off to cook and find out that Tiger.
Thanks for those of you who have stayed the course. :nerd::thumb2:

John.

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Seriously John, it's Birch seed season. Look for the trees with the catkins. I intend to stock up this year.
Sorry Peter, think posts crossed. Thinking about I've got some stashed away somewhere safe:smiling: They are all brown and will probably fall apart.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi John
That is b****y good. Groundwork is exceptional and the figures work really well. You should be very pleased.
Jim

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Is it wrong that this has put a smile on my face? I think its really lovely. Lots of action and great work on the foliage. The Ruskies certainly look like they have their hands full. So pleased you had fun with creating the scene. Its a credit to your dio taleants mate. Well done sir

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Great outcome 453.

Well thought out and executed.
Top work that man.... :thumb2:

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Hi John
That is b****y good. Groundwork is exceptional and the figures work really well. You should be very pleased.
Jim
Thanks Jim, glad you approve .
Is it wrong that this has put a smile on my face? I think its really lovely. Lots of action and great work on the foliage. The Ruskies certainly look like they have their hands full. So pleased you had fun with creating the scene. Its a credit to your dio taleants mate. Well done sir
Cheers Steve .

Brilliant John - totally convincing.
Thanks Peter.
Great outcome 453.

Well thought out and executed.
Top work that man.... :thumb2:

570 thanks indeed .
Excellent John, very realistic.
Pete
Pete, cheers .
John,
That is a well thought out and executed scene mate, very nice.
Thanks Paul.
Top work JR.!! Your Dios. just get better and better.
Cheers, Rick H.
It will be even better thanks to you Rick when the more realistic colour scatter arrives. :thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:

Well that turned out better than we all thought, now for some fun doing Si and Steve's animal build.
Thanks.
John .

First Name
Wouter
Hi John, that's a great scene you built yourself there mate. And I concurr with Jim, that's very good looking dirty soil, well done mate!

Cheers

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Splendid work John. I'm a bit impatient for dio work, so I love looking at other's develop.

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Well done Dzohn. The birch are amazing. Mudmeister indeed. PaulE
Thanks buddy, nothing beats some mud, hides most of my sins :nerd: Yes those seagrass plants make great trees. Another batch will be sowed next year.
Well done for getting this to the finish line John :thumb2: :thumb2:
Simon quite pleased with the outcome, still like the look of the beast, even with all the faults from the two manufacturers.

Hi John, that's a great scene you built yourself there mate. And I concurr with Jim, that's very good looking dirty soil, well done mate!

Cheers
Hi Wouter, thanks for the comment.
Splendid work John. I'm a bit impatient for dio work, so I love looking at other's develop.
Colin glad you enjoy watching .

Thanks all .
John .

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
I love it John.
You have a great talent for the story-telling in a scene- your russkie guys look thoroughly pi55ed off!
Your figure surgery just gets better and better :thumb2: and your mud is SO realistic- Top Marx, Comrad.....(I'll get me coat..................)
cheers
Neil

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
I love it John.
You have a great talent for the story-telling in a scene- your russkie guys look thoroughly pi55ed off!
Your figure surgery just gets better and better :thumb2: and your mud is SO realistic- Top Marx, Comrad.....(I'll get me coat..................)
cheers
Neil
Thank you Neil, very nice of you to say. Getting there with the figures, a lot of fun going through a box of arms and legs, which these days are all sorted into types. !
As for the mud it's just a matter of luck and PVA, might have to varnish it when it dries out fully.

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
A’noon Comrade,

blink, blink it’s done :surprised: !! How do you do that?
Well I reckon despite the initial bother the kits gave you, you’ve done a cracking job with the ground work and pulled the whole thing together beautifully :cool:

That mud looks really sticky and squelchy....not the type you want to park yer tank in! Just as well Pavel and the boys are handy with a shovel. And then you have the excellent autumn vegetation ......I’m blown away!

Well done comrade, another scene well done indeed :smiling4: