T34/85 Tank in a village 1/35 Scale

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
John,
just to give you the heads up, I've heard on the grapevine..(hospital heating pipes), that Matron has hired a new nurse, who apparently is very proficient with her extinguisher handling skills, forewarned is forearmed comrade..

View attachment 440287
Finally some relief

Reactions: JR

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Thank you all for the posts , yes 570 I've just noticed those , oh dear think we're in the s**t .
Thanks to Paul I used his method.
The bristles just didn't work, the reason being that the slightest movement when trying to glue the top most ones would come unstuck . The double sided tape although good again was troublesome, the uppermost bristles again come off .
Tomorrow there will be photos !
Stand by

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
John,
that's really good! - reminds me of my grandfathers' small holding - he built little storage huts all over, from whatever wood he came across, adapted to the hills, trees etc, which he incorporated into them. I remember it was always muddy, and there were flower pots, broken mangles & 'useful' pieces of wood everywhere!
Dave

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
OMG! The thatch has come out really well. Well worth all the research. Love the rocky base as well. Top work all round my friend

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Top work for sure 453. :thumb2:

Turned out really nice,

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
Excellent woodwork and gardening John! No surprises there!
Pete

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Very well done Mr. Race..........and the corner joins look the Bomb Sir! :thumb2: I'll notify the inspector to call off his "hounds", as they were on their way to condemn the premises. The fire warden will be 'round later on to check that all precautions have been taken regarding the flammability of "said" thatched roof, and to ensure complete safety to future occupants in case of any "unplanned" conflagration. :tongue-out3::tongue-out2::tongue-out::thumb2:;)
Rick H.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Before I answer the posts here are another batch of photos to send you to sleep .:smiling2:

These are mainly of some additions that will be placed on when ready.

2021_20.jpg2021_19.jpg2021_16.jpg2021_12rd.jpg2021_18.jpg2021_15.jpg

Off for tea, back soon .Still having problems resizing, this is becoming a pain.Can some one tell me the max size they can be please.