Tamiya panzer iv ausf h early

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
do like the new paint work as well,looks good and very well done, ;)

A

american

Nice and clean job. Clean:eek:! Not clean! Send it to battle! Joking:D! I love you tank! I can't wait to see the weathering.

\ said:
Nice and clean job. Clean:eek:! Not clean! Send it to battle! Joking:D! I love you tank! I can't wait to see the weathering.
I can't wait to get finished and start weathering. Going to try to keep it subtle.

D

dubster72

\ said:
If that's no problem mate that would be awesome.
No worries mate. PM me your full name & address & I'll send some over on Tuesday. Can't promise the numbers will match any P4 units, but better than nowt! ;)

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
that's real nice Shaun,do like the pattern and the colors,your done very well, ;)

J

John Rixon

Looking great so far! I agree with Chris about the wash, and if you feel a bit tentative - and we all get that! - try some flory wash, it's water based, so if you are unhappy with the outcome, it's dead easy to remove. This way, you'll be free to dirty it up, then wipe off with a moistened kitchen towel. "Plenty" is the best to use, as it doesn't disintegrate much even when being rough with it, you will see your model transformed with a bit of grime in the nooks and crannies! But once you've got the "flavour ", you'll soon be splashing oil was on everything! I've not yet had a model that hasn't been vastly improved by a splash of burnt umber in white spirit, and we're basically talking dirty thinners here - do it in layers and watch the magic!

Last edited: