TANKS MODELS AN WHERE DO YOU PUT THEM WHEN FINISHED

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Its the tablets lol

No track? I would imagine up a certain creak with no paddle lol.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
I must be the odd one out here as I have mine on display only my really old kits are in boxes in a cupboard.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Chris, the Tornado is 1/48 scale. :smiling3:
WELL it turned out very nice its one of my fav aircraft but then ive got so many of them but if things go ok an I cant work on my tiger an I build my big 1/32 kits then I may be temped to buy one in 1/32 scale as they look awesome

Mr Bowcat

SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
WELL it turned out very nice its one of my fav aircraft but then ive got so many of them but if things go ok an I cant work on my tiger an I build my big 1/32 kits then I may be temped to buy one in 1/32 scale as they look awesome

Avoid the Revell kit if you can, at least the 1/48 versions. ;)

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Sure some brave idiot would get out and fix it under fire.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Avoid the Revell kit if you can, at least the 1/48 versions. ;)
WELL Bob when I was in hannants last chritsmas it was a toss up between tornado in 1/32 or the super hornet an I chose the super hornet an unknown to me at the time my missus bought me the 1/32 super tomcat so I was a happy bunny at xmas an whats up with the revel 1/48 kit then ?

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Man cave for works in process & hanging photo base. PaulE
View attachment 352483
I have that Pola burned-out house — bought it 30+ years ago for a diorama I was building. That never got finished and the now partially disassembled house is still in its box in my hobby room :smiling3:

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Ah, waiting for someone to spot that, have a gold star

Mr Bowcat

SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Chris, the Revell 1/48 Tornados are well known for poor fit. There's a build thread of mine on here somewhere, and plenty more around the web. :smiling3:

It's for this reason, and because of similar issues with their F-15 that I won't touch a Revell kit again.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
I have that Pola burned-out house — bought it 30+ years ago for a diorama I was building. That never got finished and the now partially disassembled house is still in its box in my hobby room :smiling3:
WELL Jakko if you hav'nt a model lined up there is always that to keep you busy eh

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Chris, the Revell 1/48 Tornados are well known for poor fit. There's a build thread of mine on here somewhere, and plenty more around the web. :smiling3:

It's for this reason, and because of similar issues with their F-15 that I won't touch a Revell kit again.
YES Bob I must admit im not crazy on revel an never have been I if I could afford it would go for tamyai or trumpeter as they are a lot better than they used to be but as im mostly building big r/c warships im out of the swim an don't know about some new kits that's why I went an wasted 50 odd quid on that K/H JAGUAR kit but no more of them
chris

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Although likely not Scottie's best work, Rasputitsa is still my emotional favorite along with 'Always Time for a Brew'. PaulE