The Smythemeister`s Mossie...mk.VI /NF. Tamiya 1/48.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
I’m having my doubts here. You say your not an aircraft builder, but then produce a Mosquito, at this high level of finish. I mean, the figures are outstanding.
Right, cards on the table, I think you sir, are a closet aircraft builder, but are too afraid to tell your armour friends.
Look, it’s ok, just join our gang instead. Easy.
Well said that man!!

Andy the Sheep

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrea
I’m having my doubts here. You say your not an aircraft builder, but then produce a Mosquito, at this high level of finish. I mean, the figures are outstanding.
Right, cards on the table, I think you sir, are a closet aircraft builder, but are too afraid to tell your armour friends.
Colin, don't put too much pressure on Andy; a coming out of that magnitude is not easy. :tongue-out3:

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Ha! Very kind of you Colin,these flying fings make a bit of a change now and again,but i find them a lot more taxing than my armour stuff....... it`s AFVs all the way for me i`m afraid!!:nerd:
Well said that man!!
Don`t encourage him Andrew!!:tears-of-joy::tears-of-joy:
Nah Colin, He's just going through puberty..............................................
Allen..... I wish it were that mate,unfortunately that was FAR too long ago !:sad-face:
Andy,
Looking very nice mate.
Cheers Scottie :thumb2:
Colin, don't put too much pressure on Andy; a coming out of that magnitude is not easy. :tongue-out3:
Andy...... it`s never gonna happen mate :astonished::tears-of-joy:

ALL...... Well,after a long lay off this one,caused by me getting totally immersed in the Half Track GB,i`m back on the case.........

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
......... cont`d........
.... and masked up.....
IMG20220916165317.jpg
...... ready for the light grey........
IMG20220916173129.jpg
...... Flipped over for the Dark Grey.........
IMG20221009134722.jpg
..... Then camo masks applied and whole thing blasted with "Purest Green"!!:tears-of-joy:.........
IMG_20221009_211751.jpg
.... Masked nervously peeled off to reveal............
IMG20221010090534.jpg
.... Yeah,that`ll do.:thumb2:...... just hope the thing doesn`t go T**s up when i do the decals/stencils!!:rolling:
That`s it for now chaps,thanks for looking in:hugging-face:,
Cheers,
Andy

Attachments

• IMG20220916173129.jpg
    IMG20220916173129.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 0

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Blimey....
I didn't realise how long it's been since I posted on this! ;)
Well, I'm actually calling it " Done",it ain't the greatest Mossie you'll ever see, but it's been a good learning curve :smiling3:
I had the same decal problems as Tim described,and managed to fudge up the Montex masks for the "No step" grid,hence had to use the Tamiya decal :sad:
Nevermind,it ain't THAT bad I guess!
Anyway,I'll get some pics taken and shove em in the "Completed" section shortly :smiling3:
Thanks for all who looked in or commented,
Cheers for now,
Andy

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Great job andy , the camo came out lovely . Looking forward to the completed pics , cheers tony