Tim’s 1/48 Tamiya Mosquito (papa695’s group build 2022)

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
What more can a man say Tim??? An overall beautiful finish and very nicely weathered too. I think deep down, you actually enjoyed building this kit, despite the probs along the way. I also think it won't be your last either. A fantastic tribute Sir and a job well done!!!

I guess it's back to the lawn ornaments for a while now, huh???

Prost
Allen
Cheers Allen. The weathering is a little crude in places, but that’s down to the semi gloss finish not holding the pastels as well as needed. Looks OK if you do look too closely :tongue-out3:
As to enjoying it….I was glad I completed it, but the kit never quite lived up to the superlatives heaped on it over the years. I think I expected too much. If it was a short run kit I would probably have expected the issues and not felt so let down……probably not my last, but my last for a while….

Next figures will be Gobbies. I have a few character figures to complete. After that it is some chaps from the elf and safety mob to give the good guys some punch…..

However, I do have one “special” that I might do as an SBS first…..it ties in a little with the Wingies so seems logical.