Tworrs Westland Lynx Revell 1/32

Tworrs

SMF Supporter
First Name
Garry
I think I have gone as far as I am able, until the decals arrive to complete the consoles.
The cabin area is being closed up.
I will have to keep myself busy preparing other areas of the build in the meantime.
Chers
Garry

57F5CE7E-B3E8-4888-808A-E3A7258B270F.jpeg

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
WELL Garry you just build an enjoy an above all have fun on the build as thats what im doin on my tiger build
chris

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Room for one more Gary , looks a good start .
Shame about the decals, but good that Revell have posted them. How long will they take to reach you ?

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Very nice work so far RR. (see what I did there)!
Shame you have such a long wait for the decals, but good that they're sending them! Where are you in the world, nowt in your profile.... (hint hint).

Tworrs

SMF Supporter
First Name
Garry
Very nice work so far RR. (see what I did there)!
Shame you have such a long wait for the decals, but good that they're sending them! Where are you in the world, nowt in your profile.... (hint hint).
Thanks Ian, yes I see what you did :smiling2:
I have added my location now, sorry I didn't realise that I hadn't.
It's week 3 of the wait for the decals, and tbh I'm starting to get a bit antsy ;)

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Morning, Afternoon or Evening Garry (choose one),

Dang, another whirly birdy eggbeater thang that's looking mighty fine here. You're doing a great job Sir. Sorry to hear about the decal woes as I'm always late trying to keep up with all the builds on here. I'll keep an eye on this from now on though..........

It's week 3 of the wait for the decals, and tbh I'm starting to get a bit antsy ;)

Uhhhh, may I suggest that maybe, just maybe, it's time to change your drawers???...................I'll get me coat...........

Prost
Allen

Tworrs

SMF Supporter
First Name
Garry
Morning, Afternoon or Evening Garry (choose one),

Dang, another whirly birdy eggbeater thang that's looking mighty fine here. You're doing a great job Sir. Sorry to hear about the decal woes as I'm always late trying to keep up with all the builds on here. I'll keep an eye on this from now on though..........

Uhhhh, may I suggest that maybe, just maybe, it's time to change your drawers???...................I'll get me coat...........

Prost
Allen
Hi Allen, I am 12hrs ahead of you, so morning for me.
Drawers changed.......still antsy ;)
Garry

Tworrs

SMF Supporter
First Name
Garry
Could well be you may have to wait some more. I mailed something from (Old) Zeeland to New Zealand in mid-October, and apparently, it only arrived about a week and a half ago.
I really hope you are wrong Jakko, or my build is going to go into reverse.