Wee Friends 120mm Glider Pilot, Arnhem

• Thread starter Deleted member 6559
  • Start date

SteveH

SMF Supporter
First Name
Stephen
Morning Peter

Another super figure and the Dennison is excellent.

Is the Celtic warrior a do over?

It does sound familiar.

Will there be woad tattooing?

Sounds like your unconscious auburn traits we be unleased yet again!

The garage and attic are the classic out of sight out of mind, dumping ground for life's,

""Don't like that any more!"" moments, ""But, I might change my mind"" LOL

The past months have allowed both of ours to be sorted, and are ready to be moved at some point in the post vaccine world.

Just one more move for us both, to somewhere is no stairs and steps, hopefully!

Have a good day with your Celt

Regards

Steve H

Reactions: JR
D

Deleted member 6559

Morning Steve.

The Celt is newly acquired from Friendship Models (Wee Friends):

Death_to_the_Eagles_006.JPG

I did attempt it in my early days, but completely failed. I won't do it yet, as I feel a bust phase coming on.

The problem with our parking arrangements is that the house is built on a bank, but the garage is down at road level, so even more out of sight, out of mind - we often come across school children sheltering inside for a quick ciggie. We too have a lot of steps, but the memory of the last move, sixteen years ago is still too raw for us to contemplate doing it all again. We love this house anyway.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Thats a real man of action. Wonderful work Peter. Its a shame he wasn't around when the removal men decided to have a rummage around your garage. Shameful

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Ok Peter,

Here I am playing ketchup catchup again. Been looking at the final pics and by golly, I can't find anything not to like. Love the beret and the color used. I'm basing this on one of my favorite films, "A Bridge Too Far" and he is spot on Sir!!! Now slow down.............

Prost
Allen