What's on the Bench? 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Masochist!!!......duh :tongue-out3: ;) ;)

Oh yea Rick, You mean Massokits!!!......I got at least 300 in the stash.....And??? LMAO!!!........

Back on topic (before we get yelled at), this is what I had on the table before I had to take a break and rest my eyes,

IMG_2343.JPG
I need 20 of these for the latch mounts on the trailer. 8 will have a single latch and the other 12, a double latch mounted on them. I need to sort 20 of them, all the same size. eye strain pure, even with the optivisor!!!.....

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hey Allen.........welcome to my world and BTW, may I just say that stuff looks normal size to me.........normally use a saw and a miter box to cut stuff that BIG! :tongue-out3: ;) Oh.......and those look like "snack Crackers" for the carpet monster.

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Lee, I've always loved these old Macs. Be perfect w/50s gooseneck trailer.
Allen, I finally have a Bailey in my scale, but haven't built it yet as it waits for expanding US WWII engineers.

D

Deleted member 7181

The KV-1 fell together so it's all lined up ready for the black gold that is Mr Finishing Surfacer.

I'm down to my last few drops of the stuff and it's seemed almost impossible to get hold of for weeks now, along with the clearcoats I use from them. Probably stuck on a boat somewhere, or in one of those containers that fell into the sea some time back!! :smiling5:

2021-03-30 13.31.24.jpg

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Andy, You're a machine Sir!!! You just keep cranking them out. If I may ask, what's the purple and gray thing hanging to the right??? Beer opener???

David Lovell

SMF Supporter
First Name
David
D

Deleted member 7181

Andy, You're a machine Sir!!! You just keep cranking them out. If I may ask, what's the purple and gray thing hanging to the right??? Beer opener???
Thanks Allen. I took a few days off in case I had any side effects from "the jab" (a few of my colleagues were quite ill), but was right as rain so enjoyed the unexpected bench time instead :cool:

Purple thing is a dust extraction sanding block, the longest of this set:

3m-hookit-purple-multihole-handblocks_1_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.