SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Lee,

That's coming on very nicely.

Love the coal scene.

ATB.

Andrew
Thanks Andrew. Glad you like it The Coal yard is probably one of my favorites on the layout. I will probably start a threat about it soon when I decide to expand it more and be adding more things to it.

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Lovin the creek bed, so much fun to design and make Lee, you are having a ball .
Glad you are enjoying it John. Yes I’m have a Ball with this Layout like you with a Fresh case of 4BO paint lol. I’m glad I’m revisiting this layout I’ve learned in this scale I have to take my time and be more patient with it. Look for mor updates soon.

• Haha
Reactions: JR

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Done anymore recently Lee, would love to see the finished photos .

Lee Drennen

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Done anymore recently Lee, would love to see the finished photos .
Sorry John I really don’t mess with the layouts in the Summer to busy mowing grass and tending the garden. When Fall gets here I will get back on it for sure thanks for asking.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Nice variety of rolling stock....are there any particular cars or road names you might be looking for? Got a couple of boxes of kits and built ups....I'm fixing to go through this stuff as I am trying to locate an Athaern SD 45T2 for a friend in Ca. If there's anything you might need or want, let me know.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Yet again great work Lee!! Very well done indeed!

ATB.

Andrew

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Good to see it on the Tube Lee.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Lee sorry but your vid wont play on my p/c so cant see what you have put on which is a pity as you have made a crackin job of your layout :thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:
chrisb

Gary MacKenzie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gary
HI Lee sorry but your vid wont play on my p/c so cant see what you have put on which is a pity as you have made a crackin job of your layout :thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:
chrisb
Are you saying that you can't click on the red oblong with the white arrow in the centre of the video and get it to play ?
What web browser are you using, I have never known one incapable of launching a youtube video ?

Last edited:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Are you saying that you can't click on the red oblong with the white arrow in the centre of the video and it and get it to play ?
What web browser are you using, I have never known one incapable of launching a youtube video ?
HI Gary yes im sayin that as it will work on some utube but not from this site an im usein microsoft edgeas i found windows exsplorer was ok but ive been moved on to this microsoft edge an its been no end of probs for me as all it will do if i click on the white arrow the pic wont show an there is a green screen sreen an sometimes it treis but then its just flashin on an off
chrisb

Lee Drennen

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Nice variety of rolling stock....are there any particular cars or road names you might be looking for? Got a couple of boxes of kits and built ups....I'm fixing to go through this stuff as I am trying to locate an Athaern SD 45T2 for a friend in Ca. If there's anything you might need or want, let me know.
Thanks Rick I’ve got just about all I need and I bought decals to build what I don’t have but thanks for the offer.

Gary MacKenzie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gary
HI Gary yes im sayin that as it will work on some utube but not from this site an im usein microsoft edgeas i found windows exsplorer was ok but ive been moved on to this microsoft edge an its been no end of probs for me as all it will do if i click on the white arrow the pic wont show an there is a green screen sreen an sometimes it treis but then its just flashin on an off
chrisb
Just fired up edge and tested.
Check that you allow redirects from the website , the image below shows the padlock to click on , and the drop down where you choose the answer

1682341215530.png