Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Great work Alan its been a pleasure to see this come together and now I'm looking forward to the final reveal

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers papa glad you enjoyed it it was certainly an experience and thinking about it now I should maybe have started on something smaller but I have learned so much about pe that I thing it was worth while :smiling3:

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well play that man.

I will enjoy seeing her at sea.

Ian M

C

CDW

That's really good mate, looking forward to the diorama base completed.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Superb work Alan, she looks brilliant, all that fiddly faffing with PE parts seems to have paid off. Great build from me mate, you really have pulled out all the stops on this one.

Si:smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Thanks joe I've made the base now and it just needs painting and a bit of sea build up and I think it's going to look great

Of course that's my biased opinion :smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Superb work Alan, she looks brilliant, all that fiddly faffing with PE parts seems to have paid off. Great build from me mate, you really have pulled out all the stops on this one.Si:smiling3:
Thanks mate I've just stuck her in the sea and I think it's going to look amazing but no more pics until completion :smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Thanks mate I've just stuck her in the sea and I think it's going to look amazing but no more pics until completion :smiling3:
Looking forward to that mate.

Si:smiling3:

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Brilliant build Alan...I've been quietly watching from the wings as this great build has come together.

Really top drawer work....

Ron

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Brilliant build Alan...I've been quietly watching from the wings as this great build has come together.Really top drawer work....

Ron
Thanks Ron for someone of your talent to say that means a lot that not to say I don't appreciate everyone that likes my builds that is :smiling3:

D

Deleted member 3568

I realise this has been built for some time but thought I would check it out as I am going to build one. I won't be putting any where near the amount of pe on mine just the railings and a wooden deck. I take my hat off to you Alan she is a beauty and that pe really does make such a difference, I am just not up to it, great work mate superb.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
I realise this has been built for some time but thought I would check it out as I am going to build one. I won't be putting any where near the amount of pe on mine just the railings and a wooden deck. I take my hat off to you Alan she is a beauty and that pe really does make such a difference, I am just not up to it, great work mate superb.
Cheers Ken I appreciate that tbh honest the pe was a bit to much and the only other ship I will add this much pe to is my Yamoto but the pe for that is about £120 so that will have to wait :D

S

steve scan

Alan well done she looks great, I have built one or two ships with wooden decks and photo etch and you have to plan well and be prepared to work patiently, something you have clearly done, looks superb.