airfix 1.24 mosquito diorama .yes a diorama :)

W

wellsyman

I will be needing as am not a top modeller . but will try my best

cheers steven

HAWKERHUNTER

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
This plane is on my wish list. Good luck with the build

M

mobear

i was looking at this plane in my local model shop,now i have seen it bought will be watching very closely.good luck with the build,and take your time

mobear

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
You do like a big diorama. This one will not be big. IT WILL BE HUGE!!! Where do you put them all!?!!?

You certainly have caught my attention. What have you in mind for this one?

Ian M

P

Polux

A 1/24 plane is one of my wish!!! I'm sure will be great, all the best with it!

Like Ole say... take your time!

Cheers

Polux

B

Bunkerbarge

I've not seen one of these being built yet so I'm really looking forward to seeing this go together. I've always loved the 1/24th Airfix stuff ever since I first set eyes on the Spitfire all those years ago.

T

tommy1drop

Looking forward to seeing this build, love dioramas and i love seeing folks work and ideas.

Tom

W

wellsyman

Last edited:

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
That workstation looks really good! Only one small problem though. If you're planning to use it to build your Mossie, you ain't got nowhhere near enough room! You'll need summat like Andy's (Skyraider) loft!

Gern

W

wellsyman

well am going to build it in stages . and if I have to make it bigger just have to . just have to sweet talk the other half :smiling3: wish me look ..if I don't come back on she as killed me lol cheers Steven

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Thats a nice work station.

Where are you going to build the Mossy.....lol

So its going to be a diorama; what else are you thinking of having apart from the aircraft?

Ian M

W

wellsyman

you need to remember guys. that I just nearly done the (he 111 diorama) the wings on that are 70cm long .and the mosquito is 68cm long ..so if I do it in stages it will be fine . am going to start the engines and landing gears then they will be put away till ready.. then the cockpit .then body and wings . then underneath the mosquito ..so don't you worry people lol I will be fine cheers Steven

First Name
Aaron
Yes yes yes, This will be very interesting to watch. Thank you so much for sharing this :clap2:

Score on the vallejos, Im very jeal.

W

wellsyman

its tidy cause only just done it !. and as any one use vallejos paints be for ? ? are they any good? cheers Steven

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Vallejo paints are very good. No worries on that front.

Ian M

First Name
Aaron
Stephen i havent used them myself (yet) from what ive seen you just shake and pour into your cup but ill add a few drops of windex.

Ill have to grab a few bottles. Let me know how they work out please.