airfix 1.24 mosquito diorama .yes a diorama :)

First Name
Aaron
Nice, looks like a roof truss to me =)

I like it when the balsa comes out. Very interested.

"swmbo" allways knows best Stephen, I have learnt that the hard way lols.

What a monster look how the wing dwarfs the measuring tape...Awesome!

Tbh looking at this is making me look at the 1:32s i have in my stash.

K

Keith9657

I'd go with roof too. Sorry the kit isn't turning out the way you hoped, Stephen. On the other hand, I'm assuming your avatar pic is one of your builds so I have great confidence its going to turn out a 5* job.

Keith

W

wellsyman

yes am building a shed well half a shed .and yes my pic is my 1.32 eurofighter cheers steven

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Glad to see that the Primer is not in those bloody tin bottles!

I might advise you to hide your telephone and e-mail in that header on the bill. Never a good idea to have that on an open web. Even if its only on a photo.

Ian m

M

mobear

yea someone like me might try to steal your paints,mossie,tapes,glues,migs,yada yada yada

mobear

W

wellsyman

right lets do this diorama ..its a big one you all know that ..I need everyone to help me on this build … I need you guys to volunteer to build things I need in this old shed .. as I have so much to do the mossy and to build the shed . I need you guys to build things like sands bags storage boxes wooden cabinets things that would go well with the shed .would be a great help if anyone can help me please cheers Steven

M

mobear

yay hes back in business,sorry for job but thank god lol

mobear

M

mobear

hell yeah though my input might be completely wrong hahhahahahaha

mobear

W

wellsyman

thanks mate need all the help I can get so .ole what are you going to build lol I need sands bags storage boxes wooden cabinets things that please

M

mobear

what kind of cabinets?elaborate or basic?and storage boxes like tea chesty things or trunks?

mobear

W

wellsyman

not to sure ole just old double doors I few of them .and trunks thanks again cheers Steven

M

mobear

now all i need are sizes (unless i use my 1/24 for reference size) if it fits lol

mobear

ps can i use cardboard for trunks?

N

noble

\ said:
not to sure ole just old double doors I few of them .and trunks thanks again cheers Steven
If you are looking for a 1/24 repair crew then ask john in the shop to try to get you the 1/24rally mechanic set.

Scott

D

dubster72

Would 4 1/25 scale jerrycans be of any use to you Steven? I've also got some unassembled wooden crates in 1/35 that might still look ok at 1/24. They'll just be shoeboxes!

Cheers

Patrick

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
This is what I love about this forum...Something asked for, something given. great stuff!

Steven, can I suggest you post a list of what you require? Then those that want to can chip in and either make or donate something for your build......I'm in!

Cheers,

Ron