airfix 1.24 mosquito diorama .yes a diorama :)

W

wellsyman

thanks fine mate no worries mate take your time :smiling3: and thank you

M

mobear

hey stephen it will be a pleasure,i have to cut my teeth on making this kind of stuff,as the dio in my mind for a build will include lots of stuff like stretchers and ammo crates and such like lol

mobear

W

wellsyman

well as long you are building it all lol . am just hand painting the frame and then making the lights and light switches and wiring :smiling3: wish me and everybody helping luck .. one more thing you say the Tamiya 1.35 sandbag are to big .would they work on a 1.24 scale ? cheers Steven

First Name
Aaron
That framing looks fantastic. I say go with it. Put the whole beast in. Just think what you could do with the lighting...like a diorama framed shadowbox.

Mean bro looking forward to this.

C

CDW

that box is on its way 1st class steven.

the idea for the whole shed in the dio sounds good and looks good so far for size etc.

for lighting you could use some leds in the ceiling, light units are cheap enough from pound shops, you just need to take them apart and rewire 'em

M

mobear

a friend at my local model shop said try this site Home as they are cheap and cover lots of electrical stuff for models

mobear

First Name
Aaron
Hey Ole, Those look fantastic mate. Are they made from card?

M

mobear

yes aaron they are with yellow ochre and burnt umber paints

mobear

W

wellsyman

omg ole you been busy :smiling3: they look fantastic .. thanks ole . ive been busy too . with the lights are going to be led but pre wired ones about 8 lights and lots off windows :smiling3: cheers steven

M

mobear

hey stephen do you more just let me know?also pm your adress so i know where to send the things?lol

mobear

W

wellsyman

what i need is a miracle dont think am good enough modeller to do this :sad: its hard and thanks elo will do it now and thanks do you want any think for post ? i can send it by paypal cheers steven

M

mobear

dont want anything for the postage,would you like another cupboard and larger crates mate?apart from nothing else this is more fun than i imagined

mobear

M

mobear

oi your better than you think mate so keep it up then the pics will tell the story,all the best

mobear

W

wellsyman

thanks ole , does any one know where i can get small pre wired led from for the lighting cheers steven

C

CDW

go to most discount store or pound shops and they're will be a pack of LED parasol garden lights.

There's normally approx 20 lights and a battery pack for 3x AAA.

Normally cost a quid or so, well they do up here anyway

When xmas time comes they'll have the same sort of thing in stock as xmas tree lights

M

mobear

hey steve try components shop.co.uk they do allsorts of lighting

mobear