Box Diorama with a Soviet Self-Propelled Gun SU-122

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
That is superb mate. You have a natural flair for these scenes.
Many thanks Paul.
Wow JR, Lots of activity! Really brings this scene to life should be a real winner come June! :thumb2:
Would be nice if it gets noticed Rick .
Very good work. Looks a winner to me.
Thanks Paul .
Great stuff John, love the oil spills on the floor.

Andy.
Cheers Andy , that spill came out better than I hoped, actually used a pipet to do the drop .
Yep,
Very nice indeed there John :smiling3:
Loads going on,and great detail, lovely stuff. ;)
Thanks Andy .

JayCee

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Brilliant, John. Every photo shows more details than the last. It must look stunning in real life.
John.

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Lots of activity, lots of detail. Excellent John! Please remember to not set fire to it...
Pete
Not much chance of this Pete..........yet !;)
Love it John!
Thanks Neil .
Scottie is absolutely right, you do have a flair for this aspect of modelling. Those figures look so natural and well placed. A real winner of a dio.
Very kind of you to say Jim, just need to be able to tracks !
Brilliant, John. Every photo shows more details than the last. It must look stunning in real life.
John.
Thanks John .

Award yourself a 'Doggs' John, Everytime I look at this fabulous build I spot another detail I'd missed... a totally spiffing job indeed.. :thumb2:
Thank you Chris, I shall ask the committee .

Most excellent Guv'nor! Lovely posing.
Steve
Cheers Steve.

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Not much done today as went with my mate to have his DLVA sight test at a certain opticians in Peterborough.
Spent nearly all day there being messed about.
No wonder old men are grumpy !

Last edited:

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Great progress John loving that chicken seen more every time. All details stand out those bolt cutters look awesome. As the Dude I. said get some rest we finally got you back to good health don’t mess it up or I will personally call across the pond and tell Christine on you to put her foot down mate.

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Take your happy butt to bed Brother. It's late and I got my dream kit earlier tonight. Pm ya in the morn...BTW, that dio is too damn good!!!!!! you should be arrested!!!...Immediately...........Officer!!!.............

Prost
Dude 1
Thank you Dude1, not read your message yet as been a busy boy all day, with taking my mate for a hospital appointment where you have drops and cant see to drive after, luckily it was in Stamford.Just looked in the check the birthday lists.

Great progress John loving that chicken seen more every time. All details stand out those bolt cutters look awesome. As the Dude I. said get some rest we finally got you back to good health don’t mess it up or I will personally call across the pond and tell Christine on you to put her foot down mate.
Glad you approve of those chickens Lee thanks. Behaving and feeling well !

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Had an email to day saying the arc light kit should be here on a 24 hr delivery .
Great news. Hope they didn't mean 24 weeks !