CZOTG DOWODZENIA PZ.Inz.126 (1/35)sorry its all Polish to me

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
It was Classy of you. Rick , not pointing out how my "regression", isn't too much of a leap
We're only "human" after all..... My apologies Dave for trashing up yer thread on this most beautiful piece of Polish engineering.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
That's a nice bit of primer you've put down there Dave. As Richard says it will be a perfect base for some colour.

David Lovell

SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Sorry guys I've totally lost any love i had for this build ,I think the little UE was all good fun because of its size but I've definitely run into the wall with this one ,dont want to carry on if I'm not getting any enjoyment from it so I'm going where my happy place is ie I'm off to the stash to bring out one of my 72nd children. Hopefully see you all soon with something new. Dave

RonGlass

SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Well that is a shame Dave, you sure made it a lot further than I have with some of my..."naughty children". At this point I feel neither shame nor remorse, just want to box it up and make the pain go away lol ...

David Lovell

SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Well that is a shame Dave, you sure made it a lot further than I have with some of my..."naughty children". At this point I feel neither shame nor remorse, just want to box it up and make the pain go away lol ...
Hi Ron as Jim says if the fun stops? I was just bashing against the wall in the end ,it might not be over ive put it on the naughty shelve a bit like death row it could be there a long time ,I've got now mostly that the ones that dont comply with my hopes for them I just bin and forget and joyously buy another or grab a child from the orphanage (stash) forget the previous and bash on. Dave

RonGlass

SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Hi Ron as Jim says if the fun stops? I was just bashing against the wall in the end ,it might not be over ive put it on the naughty shelve a bit like death row it could be there a long time ,I've got now mostly that the ones that dont comply with my hopes for them I just bin and forget and joyously buy another or grab a child from the orphanage (stash) forget the previous and bash on. Dave
Lol same here, I love the sense of euphoria at that exhilarating moment in the future when I stumble upon said death row inmates stashed away long ago, but they happen to have new value as a parts-donor for a current build or idea. Like finding a misplaced Twenny lol !

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Just done a catchup on your build - excellent. These small size vehicles can prove troublesome due to their size but you have come through with flying colours. Well done.