CZOTG DOWODZENIA PZ.Inz.126 (1/35)sorry its all Polish to me

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
If all else fails, putty will hide the scars ;)

• Haha
Reactions: JR

David Lovell

SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Right first up the bit where I explained my way of fixing the tracks ,the missing text where I asked what else could a man do? I gave them a bloody good couple of stretchings first time they've still got a certain amount of elasticity and try to return to their former self's second time does for them.
OK still working on it probably not to scale and totally inaccurate did some to the fender boxes
20231109_180419.jpg

Then as a after thought put some mesh on the air intake hood thingy also probably totally bogus but looks cool ,painted exhaust with texture stuff ,whilst we're on this pic take in the rear panel on the compartment(with join) more on that later.
So the hatch that the bloke in the box art is poking out of ,yep you guessed it falls straight through so after five minuets of shaking it like a kid with a Piggy bank managed to retrieve it have yet to see if this will solve the problem
20231109_180610.jpg
Now along with that rear panel the front was the same just bare plastic no detail and I expected to be instructed to glue panels over but no nothing doing so looking through the parts not for this build found a handy piece with rivets cut it to fit and fixed it to the front ,found same for rear but short so used the off cut from the front to complete the job ,filled the gaps detailing the filler to look a bit like the moulded weld seams down the sides of the roof so a pic of the front
20231109_180506.jpg
Instructions seemed to suggest that the vision slit went on the right hand side if so what was the driver supposed to look out of so gave him the slit and found the little door for the right hand side in the unused parts. All probably totally inaccurate but as its a paper panzer why worry.
Finally some sad news after some fifteen years at least my little packet of evergreen plastic strips is comming to a end
20231109_180658.jpg
I can remember when I bought them thinking christ what a rip off all that for about ten strips of bloody plastic have you seen the price of this stuff now. Birthday next week so any family donations will have to go that way could do with some tubing and brass rod anyway if I'm going to continue with my little mods but my testes are aching and I havent even bought any yet shame was going to treat myself to a nice bottle of wild turky101 still there's always Christmas I suppose. Dave

Last edited:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Nice , what did you use Dave to get that look ?

David Lovell

SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Thanks all for your continual encouragement ,Scottie(Paul) Scratchbuilder(Michael) for helping me , through their excellent work I pick away at doing little bits and pieces to my builds so you can blame them for all the pictures ,some of its a bit heavy scale wise some of it totally a figment of my imagination but its all about enjoying ones self and so far thats been achieved any way on with the show as they say.
I drilled out the front shackles and put some pins through
20231111_171001.jpg
Then with some left over bits not used on this kit invented a thingy for the spare road wheels
20231111_171135.jpg
20231111_171147.jpg
Shame I drilled out two diffrent size holes in the wheels but hey ho.
20231111_171032.jpg
20231111_171650.jpg
The rest is just handles ,next pic shows a intresting comparison in size with the UE.
20231111_171234.jpg
Just a bit of sanding on the fenders and the antenna and mount to sort and she's ready for primer ,only trouble is ive got to tidy and pack away this lot first still 20231111_124310.jpg
Still next installment should see her in green fingers crossed. Dave

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Thanks all for your continual encouragement ,Scottie(Paul) Scratchbuilder(Michael) for helping me , through their excellent work I pick away at doing little bits and pieces to my builds so you can blame them for all the pictures ,some of its a bit heavy scale wise some of it totally a figment of my imagination but its all about enjoying ones self and so far thats been achieved any way on with the show as they say.
I drilled out the front shackles and put some pins through
View attachment 495139
Then with some left over bits not used on this kit invented a thingy for the spare road wheels
View attachment 495140
View attachment 495141
Shame I drilled out two diffrent size holes in the wheels but hey ho.
View attachment 495142
View attachment 495143
The rest is just handles ,next pic shows a intresting comparison in size with the UE.
View attachment 495144
Just a bit of sanding on the fenders and the antenna and mount to sort and she's ready for primer ,only trouble is ive got to tidy and pack away this lot first still View attachment 495145
Still next installment should see her in green fingers crossed. Dave
Good luck with that Dave,it'll be superb if the "mini me" is anything to go by. :smiling3: ...
... Camo looking excellent in that one mind :thumb2:
.,.. I did a Vickers with that weird Yellow/Green/Brown / Black lined finish a while ago, thoroughly enjoyed it,and I'm looking forward to seeing this one come on :smiling3:

Last edited:

David Lovell

SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Good luck with that Dave,it'll be superb if the "mini me" is anything to go by. :smiling3: ...
... Camo looking excellent in that one mind :thumb2:
.,.. I did a Vickers with that weird Yellow/Green/Brown / Black lined finish a while ago, thoroughly enjoyed it,and I'm looking forward to seeing this one come on :smiling3:
Thanks Andy I did clear some space but other half nicked it and my lamps to sow some knitting together ,not a bad thing recently ive got that I only sit down to it if I honestly feel I want to not because its sat there waiting , I know work on Monday not sure about rest of week so be nice to have a day where the house is empty to crack on .

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Great build and some very nice additions. Certainly it's turned out far better than you'd expect an "under a tenner" kit to do. Look forward to the paint.

David Lovell

SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Great build and some very nice additions. Certainly it's turned out far better than you'd expect an "under a tenner" kit to do. Look forward to the paint.
Thanks Jim I dont suppose it was that price when first out but with em all show em some love and they love you back. Dave
Some really nice modelling going on there mate.
Cheers Paul most of its down to watching blokes like you and Michael (Scratchbuilder) I'm beginning to look now for the little bits and bobs that hopefully give it a little lift I dont very often go outside my comfort zone but with all things the more you do the better most of its a confidence thing. Dave

David Lovell

SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Got a coat of primer on this morning ,I do like the mr hobby aqueous surfacer 1000?(I think) easy to throw down always gives a good finish.
20231114_123554.jpg
20231114_123615.jpg
This afternoon put some pre shade down mr hobby aqueous surfacer again but obviously black mostly behind the tracks and made sure it was in thoes dark awkward places then if the green misses it just looks like shady places
20231114_145640.jpg
20231114_145746-1.jpg
20231114_145801.jpg
20231114_145827.jpg
Going to go against my rules and cone away for a couple of day to let it all cure properly. Dave

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Yes I concur with Scottie there. Paint over the pre shading will look good.

Cheers,
Wabble

David Lovell

SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Nice , what did you use Dave to get that look ?
Hi John sorry I hadn't forgotten you ,its ammo's putty surfacer thick ,I also textured the half football bit the barrel pokes out of ,it kinda shows in the last lot of pics ,I used the brush that comes with it in the cap just sort of dabbed it on.
Long story short had a jar of mr surfacer 500 couldn't find it (I know dont ask)so when in the local model railway shop grabbed the putty surfacer of course the 500 was right in front of my nose so untill the novelty wears off im building kits that require me to slap surfacer all over em :tongue-out3: . Dave

RonGlass

SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Great stuff here Dave, just had a catch-up. I envy your abilities / patience , subjects this small just reduce me to an early primate slapping his paws against the work bench lol.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
'Sokay Ron, we know yer just "monkeying " around! ;) Coming on like "Gangbusters" Dave, keep up the good work Sir!:thumb2::thumb2: