DeAgostini's Nitro Racer

D

david12396

hi every body you dont mind me asking i got a porch i got from the mags deagostini but i need parts now for it my local model shop dont do parts for it and ive tryed contacting deagostini but thay never reply to me

the parts i need are ;

1 front and rear differenchal gears the big gears, i need the small ones to thease are located in the drive sisterms box, i also need a screw this fits in the front weel allowing it to leaver back and forth its the small one and i also need the bearings rings that fit in the drive sisterm allowing the diff gear to run smovely i cant find thease parts any wer is ther any way i could have some help finding a place that way i can bring my car back to life thanks so much for reading every body speak soon

yours sincerely

David

A

astraguy

\ said:
Just a Query re the above, I know the car with the mag is a Kyosho product but does anyone know what the actual model is, I have seen very similar looking ones on a web search. I have started this one off but do not intend to wait till all 60 issues have done before I have a complete car. The spares are not that expensive online and certainly work out cheaper than buying all the issues.I have seen mention somewhere that it is an alpha 2 (now replaced by the alpha 3) but have also seen mention that it is another Kyosho model

Anyone know the proper answer...???

Regards..........Mark
Hi mark the model in question is an Kyosho Alpha gp 3, well thats what antics tell me it is, and when i order parts they are the parts they order for me and they fit so im not complaining as lonig as my car goes and don't breakdown im happy.

B

Bluewavestudios

\ said:
Hi mark the model in question is an Kyosho Alpha gp 3, well thats what antics tell me it is, and when i order parts they are the parts they order for me and they fit so im not complaining as lonig as my car goes and don't breakdown im happy.
Hi Astraguy and thanks for the reply,

This issue was sorted out quite some time ago it is indeed the Alpha 2/3 so thanks for your input.

The Skyline in my sig pic was based on that car and uses a lot of parts from same.

Regards...........Mark