FAMO & Sd.Ah.116

J

John Huggins

Thanks Andrew for the link, just orderd the Dinghy from them.

John

J

John Huggins

Well the famo did not sell, there was a bit of a mix up had bids at £51 but he withdrew is bid it then went to the next bidder but he also changed his mind. so i ended up keeping it for the min.

May put it on again later.

\ said:
Your Welcome John. I wanted the mine set for my one as well. Pity there not around any more.Ian M

PS how much did you get for the Famo if I may be so bold?

P

Polux

Amazing piece of work!! It's a fantastic and tidy model! And great camouflage paint work!

Five stars John!

Cheers. Polux

First Name
Gregg
\ said:
Found this I don't know if that's the battle bridge you refer to. Mastercasters - 1/35 Bateau Full Hull - Mastercasters - 1/35 S-100 Schnellboot Armoured 'Skull Cap' Bridge (Italeri) But what out for the price as they are in Swizzlend and thus not in the EU so you might have duties to pay.If the company you refer to is Cammett's they have stopped. (As far as I can see).

Ian M
All Cammets moulds were taken over by MASTERCASTERS a few years ago.

I managed to get the Skullcap bridge and a couple of dinghies, however after 2 years of promises and waiting, MC haven't come up with the other goods I required. Although they are still advertising them on their website.

WHITE ENSIGN MODELS may still have some old stock, but last time I contacted them, they were also having trouble getting stock from MC!!!

Gregg