Jaguar E-TYPE.

J

John Huggins

Thanks Trey for ur kind comment, i'm itching to start the custom E-Type got so much puzzing in my head, wood dash/doors, side pips fleard arches the list gose on.

John

T

Thunderbird

How is it going, making any progress? I am eager to see the finished car. :smiling3:

I finished my E-type a couple of days ago and will upload pictures as soon as I get my hands on a decent camera.

J

John Huggins

\ said:
How is it going, making any progress? I am eager to see the finished car. :smiling3: I finished my E-type a couple of days ago and will upload pictures as soon as I get my hands on a decent camera.
Hi Daniel looking foward to you'r pic's, i put it to one side for a day or two to get the Skyline finished now thats done i will carry on with the E-Type, all i have left to do is fit the engine in & fit the bonnet, presto.

John

J

John Huggins

Ok then on the finel leg,has taken me three day's to work out why the bonnet won't fit or close properly but all sorted.

Had to extend rear exhaust pipe as it was not long enuogh to reach centre box.

Hope to finish up this weekend.

JohnView attachment 72189

P1080075.JPG

T

Thunderbird

I had some trouble with the hood too, mine would not close completely on the left side but the right side was perfect. I ended up filing off some plastic on the right side which lowered the entire hood including the left side.

J

John Huggins

Hi Daniel, my prob was the N/S filter box rubbed on the inner wing so i cut it off & filed it down.

John