Me 109 4/7 collours

T

T. van Vuuren

Steve, there are some pretty "presice" rivet counters at my IPMS:smile13: But mostly the rest are OK lads.

I will post pix later, want to try out the seatbelt tutoral that was on this forum, looks like "fun"

Theuns

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Tell 'em it's your model!

A word of caution. The struts supporting the horizontal stabilisers are a little short on the Tamiya 1/48 kits. I assume that's what you are building. This may have been corrected by now but it is worth checking. The stabilisers should not slope downwards (anhedral) from the fuselage. I've seen two good fixes,both leave the fuselage attachment alone and move the problem to the far less obvious attachment to the stabilisers. One fix was to extend the upper end of the strut with a build up of white glue and the other was to insert and shape a small section of material into the strut just beneath the upper attachment point.

Cheers

Steve

T

T. van Vuuren

I have read a few reviews stating the same re the struts. I will leave them off till all the painting is done.I like the idea of the blob of white glue to attach them.

The instr pannel is allmost done, and will post a pix later.

All other pix welcome!

Theuns