Oh dear it's a 1/72 Bristol Beveldere

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Lucky you, they cost plenty here.:confused:
John, the good ones don't even come close to the cost of an apple here too but on the streets in urban areas they are left to drop and rot. When its in your garden and free, you can only eat so much.
How much do they cost there roughly?

Cheers,
Wabble

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Well Wabble, you prolly thought I wasn't following this Meisterwerk in blind scale, but I have been, from the start. Prob is, I don't have a strong enough lens for the Optivisor to see what the hell you are doing Buddy!!! I can see the food you've been eating, but when it comes to the scratchy tiny thangs you make, I'm lost...

I can't believe that this thing won't fly after you have finished it. All the details are there Sir and this is an incredible build in 1/72!!!...

Prost
Allen

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
About £1 each here Richard.
Pete
That is expensive, Peter.
Well Wabble, you prolly thought I wasn't following this Meisterwerk in blind scale, but I have been, from the start. Prob is, I don't have a strong enough lens for the Optivisor to see what the hell you are doing Buddy!!! I can see the food you've been eating, but when it comes to the scratchy tiny thangs you make, I'm lost...

I can't believe that this thing won't fly after you have finished it. All the details are there Sir and this is an incredible build in 1/72!!!...

Prost
Allen
Thanks Allen, didn't mean to make you squint, if only Airfix had done its job and provided the version instead of saying it was used in Malaya, I wouldn't have to use my shrinking ray gun. :smiling6:

Cheers,
Wabble

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
I just wonder how he's going to paint it without pinging off little pieces all over the house or the neighborhood.......
Speaking of the De... I had to re-stick one or two already as the securing holes weren't deep enough. I've placed sound sensors around the cave to hear the pinging of parts and alert me. :tears-of-joy: Also sound proofed the room if I don't find them.

Cheers,
Wabble

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
OH DEAR Wabble i was hopein you would paint it in the box top colours but never mind
chrisb

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
I approve of the unintentional flagwaving going on in that photo ;)

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Thanks Guys,
I remasked and tinted the grey with a mixture of blue and black and some modulation. Now it looks like the dark sea grey as per the era thanks to a friends keen eye.
There was minor paint lifting that can easily be painted over.

20231111_132305.jpg20231111_132323.jpg
Now if Airfix does one in 1/48 I'm going to kick myself. :smiling6:

Cheers,
Wabble