• No

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Beautiful photo of Matrons nails from Tim see how Marmite has given her beautiful soft young skin . You wouldn't achieve this from Dr Windbreaker quack medicine bottles of SNAKE OIL.

Yes Jim she's a fine specimen of British Woman hood.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Just a quick update for all the supporters of the great work, and a warning for the agents of MORON.

Much progress has been made on the hangar unit with office, kitchen and stores rooms being completed. There is also a toilet block midway through completion and we are building up supplies of smaller tools and equipment. The first prototype projector has been installed on one of our vehicles and test runs will begin very soon. Meanwhile, Dr Raines and Herr Professor Doktor Mindbender are still working to improve their first designs. I hope to have pictures for you shortly.

Herr Professor Doktor Mindbender has also put together this short message:

"Ha ha ha! Ve are making much progress mit ze great vork! Haa haa haa! Very soon now, some of you vill begin to lose your desire for ze foul M substance vonce our vehicles begin projecting ze signals vich vill cause you to lose your appetite for it! HAA HAA HAA! HAA HAA HAA!
Make ze most of ze little time you haf left for your perverse tastes! Haa Haa Haa! Haa haa haa! Vonce you haf been exposed to ze radiations from our projectors, it vill be just a short time before you begin to desire ozzer foodstuffs. HAA HAA HAA HAA! HAA HAA HAA! HAA HAA HAA!"

PS I don't think it will be long before Matron decides to change her nail varnish!

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Sheesh Tim!! Where in the names of all the Gods did you get that picture from? My missus assured me she hadn't given anyone a copy and I personally tore up and burned all the ones in our photo album!
Found it online. I was going to use it as a reference for Orc skin tones, but when I glanced at the back I realised where it had come from…..

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
I'm gonna have to have words with my missus!

Meantime, I have a plain brown package stuffed with money. It's yours if I have your word you will destroy the copy.
Well, seeing as it’s you, and I don’t want to mock the afflicted……consider it done as a favour……no money required. After all, you are suffering enough from lack of taste buds and mindbenders side effects without me adding to your misery.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Well, seeing as it’s you, and I don’t want to mock the afflicted……consider it done as a favour……no money required. After all, you are suffering enough from lack of taste buds and mindbenders side effects without me adding to your misery.
What a star!

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
BRIBERY an corruption Gern what will herr mindbender think if he finds out as all the fine work he is doin Aaaaaacccccchhhhh LOL

• Haha
Reactions: JR

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
BRIBERY an corruption Gern what will herr mindbender think if he finds out as all the fine work he is doin Aaaaaacccccchhhhh LOL
Your cause is lost Chris , come over to the light right side while your able .

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave

I just didn't want that picture getting out and upsetting the loyal supporters of the great work! I have already spoken to Herr Professor Doktor Mindbender and he agrees with my decision.

Besides, Tim didn't actually accept my offer so technically no crime has been committed. It's not against the law to think of a criminal act, and if ever that changes, I'm outta here on the next of my Pegasus rocket launches - no matter where it's going!

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
I just didn't want that picture getting out and upsetting the loyal supporters of the great work! I have already spoken to Herr Professor Doktor Mindbender and he agrees with my decision.

Besides, Tim didn't actually accept my offer so technically no crime has been committed. It's not against the law to think of a criminal act, and if ever that changes, I'm outta here on the next of my Pegasus rocket launches - no matter where it's going!
OK Gern you are forgiven for that mistake lol but no more of that as they are tryin to get me over to the other side lol an John i'll be on the light right side if proff mindbenders gadget works as you morons will then think like we all do lol

Last edited:

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
It's no good Chris , having a foot in the Snake Oil Camp is not worth it .
Think of the pleasure we Marmite lovers have ,you can eat it on bread or toast, or drink it. Your missing so much .
Here at the Towers the cleaned moat has been refilled with Marmite as a precaution against invaders. Have you ever tried to remove it from material or say your finger? Well just imagine if you fell into it, that would be the end. We lovers of Marmite will win .

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
It's no good Chris , having a foot in the Snake Oil Camp is not worth it .
Think of the pleasure we Marmite lovers have ,you can eat it on bread or toast, or drink it. Your missing so much .
Here at the Towers the cleaned moat has been refilled with Marmite as a precaution against invaders. Have you ever tried to remove it from material or say your finger? Well just imagine if you fell into it, that would be the end. We lovers of Marmite will win .
WELL John us noers are still winning the vote poll lol
chrisb

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
WELL hi gern whats happened to that crazy mindbender then has he fallen asleep on the job as there seems to be no action an we are still stuck with this yuck stuff ive seen it on sale when shoppin an to my horror people are buyin it so come on mindbender an get that ray workin lol
chrisb the marmite hater lol ps we are still winning the poll lol