• No

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Meanwhile having nearly finished to death ray machine Matron is conducting field trials . The early results are good, the building that Herr Professor Doktor Mindbender is attempting to will be easy pickings even at half strength.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Is that wild or farmed haggis
WELL Bob dont know about farmed haggis but a mate went up scotway an treid to shoot a wild haggis with a blunderbus as there is plenty of spread of all the nuts an bolts put in it but he dint get one so now goin to shoot pidgins lol

• Haha
Reactions: JR

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Meanwhile having nearly finished to death ray machine Matron is conducting field trials . The early results are good, the building that Herr Professor Doktor Mindbender is attempting to will be easy pickings even at half strength.
Matron building a death ray machine ha haha NEVER she's a NHS NURSE not an eletricain an i bet it will blow up first go hahaha to build these maceines you need to have big brain like the doc mindbender So as Garry said round no 2 hahahaha

• Sad

Andy the Sheep

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrea
Matron building a death ray machine ha haha NEVER she's a NHS NURSE not an electrician an i bet it will blow up first go hahaha to build these machines you need to have big brain like the doc mindbender So as Garry said round no 2 hahahaha
:tongue-out3: I'm not entering the fight about Marmite but Chris, you've been quite rude about Matron... after all she's a Lady :rolling: ...with a penchant for syringes and a strong old school nurses' attitude. I'd rather face 1000 Mindbenders or a Marmite flood than a single outraged Matron :fearful:.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Oh, and don’t be fooled by the smile…….she’s just happy she will get to stick needles in someone…..
(Tim QOUTE)
YES Tim she will be happy to stick needles in anyone includein you marmite MORONS LOL :rolling: :flushed::tongue-out3::smiling2::smiling2: an Andera I DONT WORRY about Matron as i met her up the pond an she was very nice an me bein a ladies man can bend her round my little finger easy when i tell her how nice she looks an such an she will go all slushy like all ladies do when you complent them an she will have forgot this by then hahaha LOL

Last edited:

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
YES Tim she will be happy to stick needles in anyone includein you marmite MORONS LOL :rolling: :flushed::tongue-out3::smiling2::smiling2: an Andera I DONT WORRY about Matron as i met her up the pond an she was very nice an me bein a ladies man can bend her round my little finger easy when i tell her how nice she looks an such an she will go all slushy like all ladies do when you complent them an she will have forgot this by then hahaha LOL
Hallucinations caused by a deficiency of Marmite I think Chris.
Pete

First Name
Andy
To answer the question about Haggis, the killing of wild Haggis has been illegal for a number of years punishable by life imprisonment in a cage containing a large number of squawking seagulls. However, the farmed variety are quite common now and have been bred with legs of equal length so allowing them to run on any surface as opposed to the wild version that had shorter legs on one side so could only run around one way on sloped ground. I have also heard that if you feed them enough Marmite they will turn into Shortbread complete with tartan box but this has still to be confirmed.

Andy.

Last edited:

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Talking of haggis. When we lived on the Hebrides my wife and I went on a sporran decorating course run by the famous highland sporran weaver Norrie Two Bonnets. The bothy where we stayed was next to a haggis farm. In the evening we often went down to see the young haggii in their brood pens. They were cute but easily exited and could give you a nasty nip. They were fed on clootie dumpling, deep fried turnips and rumbledethumps which saw them grow rapidly into fully adult haggii in 6 to eight weeks. Once adult the young haggii were allowed out to roam freely across the surrounding peat bogs. The owner of the haggis farm, Jock Strap, had been in the business all his life and he could trace his ancestory way back. There were records showing that Strap family haggii were prized by none other than Robert the Bruce. There is an etching in the National Museum of Scotland showing Robert enjoying haggis and neaps before the Battle of Bannockburn. At the age of 9 months to a year the haggii were rounded up and humanely slaughtered, in the traditional way, with a battered, deep fried claymore.
It's so nice to reminisce on such good times.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Very good little story there Jim an gave me a laugh well done an i must admit i dont like haggis but dont tell Andy lol an when i was up there at inverness an lock ness huntin for the wee beastie we never saw it but my mum wanted me to buy her a kilt an nice red one i got her one dont know what clan it was but the scenery was breath takin an we enjoyed it alot an we stay in fort william bed an breakfast an these people were ever so pleased to see us as they came from cambridge an they would not let us go as they kept chattin an i wanted to be on the rd by 8am but they kept givein us food an drink an we eventually got goin at 1300 hrs but lovley people
chrisb

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Talking of haggis. When we lived on the Hebrides my wife and I went on a sporran decorating course run by the famous highland sporran weaver Norrie Two Bonnets. The bothy where we stayed was next to a haggis farm. In the evening we often went down to see the young haggii in their brood pens. They were cute but easily exited and could give you a nasty nip. They were fed on clootie dumpling, deep fried turnips and rumbledethumps which saw them grow rapidly into fully adult haggii in 6 to eight weeks. Once adult the young haggii were allowed out to roam freely across the surrounding peat bogs. The owner of the haggis farm, Jock Strap, had been in the business all his life and he could trace his ancestory way back. There were records showing that Strap family haggii were prized by none other than Robert the Bruce. There is an etching in the National Museum of Scotland showing Robert enjoying haggis and neaps before the Battle of Bannockburn. At the age of 9 months to a year the haggii were rounded up and humanely slaughtered, in the traditional way, with a battered, deep fried claymore.
It's so nice to reminisce on such good times.

Brilliant

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Isn't haggis Scottish chitlins? What are neaps?

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
Isn't haggis Scottish chitlins? What are neaps?
Neeps are usually a mixture of turnips and swede, sometimes with parsnips, boiled and mashed. Haggis recipes vary, but includes the 'pluck' of a sheep (heart, lungs and liver) minced, mixed with oats and loads of black pepper, stuffed into the lower intestine of a cow and boiled for a few hours.
Pete

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Neeps are usually a mixture of turnips and swede, sometimes with parsnips, boiled and mashed.
Damn Pete, just Swede's??? I really hope you don't add Norwegian's, Dane's or Fin's into the mix........Or???

PaulE, watch the movie "Armageddon" and in the scene where the oil rig worker explains to the NASA Doc that his favorite food is Haggis, what goes into it and how it's cooked.......That will tell you the whole story Buddy!!!...

Prost
Allen

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
WELL Gern whats happening on the secrect building thats gonna house mindbender ray machine as i would have thought in this time you could have built the lfzfel tower lol an if havin trouble with labour ASK 570 to get Ido an his zulu boys on the job lol

• Haha