• No

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Guten Tag mein friends! Zis is a great day in our mission to rid ze vorld of ze dreaded M substance! Ha ha ha! Ze reason I haf not spoken is zat ve haf all been very busy mit ze erection of ze hangar - und now it is almost complete! Ve haf struggled as ze people who dismantled it did not take as much care as ve hoped. Many of ze bolts holding ze structure together had just been pulled zrough ze aluminium panels; but ve haf got it fixed even zough some of ze beams und panels do not line up exactly! Haaa haaa! Ze reinforcement ve haf fitted to ze corners of ze building vill be more zan enough to hold ze building togezer, und ze roof panels vill also provide strength. Ha ha ha! ! Ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha! Look!

IMGP4360.JPG

IMGP4366.JPG

It is magnificent ja?! Ha ha ha ha! Ve also haf an independent power supply so no agents of MORON vill be able to stop our vork by sabotaging our electricity supply! Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha!

IMGP4361.JPG

Some of ze machine tools haf also arrived alzough zey are not yet installed in zeir final positions.

IMGP4362.JPGIMGP4364.JPG

Ve also haf storage for tools und for ze personal property of ze staff. Ha ha ha!

IMGP4363.JPG

Ze panels for ze roof haf finally arrived und ze first deliveries of supplies are vaiting to be unloaded! Haa haa haa!

IMGP4365.JPG

I haf been vorking mit mein friend Dr Raines und our designs haf been tested und vork successfully! HAA HAA HAA HAA!! Alzough zere is still much vork to be done, it vill not be long before ze first projectors are completed und installed in our vehicles. (Ze vehicles in ze picture are only delivering materials to us). Our projectors are being installed in our own vehicles as ve speak Haa Haa Haa !! Zen ve vill be able to begin our mission.

Soon ze world vill be rid of ze terrible scourge of ze M substance!! HAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA!!

Beware lovers of zis product - YOU ARE DOOMED und vill haf to change vot you eat for more civilised food!! HAA HAA HAA HAA !!! HAA HAA HAA !!

I must tell you zat I haf not shown pictures of ze projector zat causes people to forget vhy zey haf come to ze hangar. Zis is TOP SECRET information und it vill not be revealed! Ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha!

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Chris - I had indeed thought of asking Idu and his gang to help, but unfortunately his bestest mate Ron is a supporter of the dreaded M - even though he has to adulterate it with other foodstuffs. As the whole operation is so critical to the well-being of mankind, I can't risk the location of our secret base getting out.

I had also thought of asking Gru and his minions but he is busy plotting his next robbery and I don't think I could control his minions without him. I suppose I could ask Dr Nefario, but I have a strong suspicion that he and Herr Professor Doktor Mindbender would not play nicely together!

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
One excellent structure, young Dave. Nice one!

Sorry, but I can't release Idu and the lads - even if I wanted to.
They are about to embark on a new venture..... ;)

Andy the Sheep

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrea
Chris - I had indeed thought of asking Idu and his gang to help, but unfortunately his bestest mate Ron is a supporter of the dreaded M - even though he has to adulterate it with other foodstuffs. As the whole operation is so critical to the well-being of mankind, I can't risk the location of our secret base getting out.

I had also thought of asking Gru and his minions but he is busy plotting his next robbery and I don't think I could control his minions without him. I suppose I could ask Dr Nefario, but I have a strong suspicion that he and Herr Professor Doktor Mindbender would not play nicely together!
Gern, I think Gru is now very busy acting as Italian Minister of Defence! LOL!

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
WELL Proff mindbender it looks as though you are on course in your efforts to rid us all of this scourge of big M KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK SIR
WE anti lover are all behind you in fact miles behind lol
chrisb anti lover of big M

• Haha
Reactions: JR

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Matron building a death ray machine ha haha NEVER she's a NHS NURSE not an eletricain an i bet it will blow up first go hahaha to build these maceines you need to have big brain like the doc mindbender So as Garry said round no 2 hahahaha
Sir , How dare you insult Matron.
Matron is a fully qualified mechanical engineer and electrician, only taking up nursing after her first husband blew himself up developing
the early death ray machine .
You may think your charms have won Matron over , but being aware of such smoothies as you :smiling3: she has marked your cards .
download.jpeg
This picture was taken in the great haggis hunt of 1930 in Scotland . Notice the building in the top right hand corner , it's Jim's @Jim R .
Haggis farm he mentioned earlier . ( One of the funniest things I have read of here )

Waspie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Doug
Jim them old codgers can Boo an hiss all they like as it wont make a bit of differnce lol an ALL YOU Moron agents will all go down the tube with your big M LOL
You'll all look perdy annoyed when a huge dollop of 'M' drops on yer beautiful new structure!!!

One in the bomb sights for MORON!!!! 'Bombs gone', turn right and descend for MDA. (Marmite damage assessment). :thumb2:

Last edited:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Sir , How dare you insult Matron.
Matron is a fully qualified mechanical engineer and electrician, only taking up nursing after her first husband blew himself up developing
the early death ray machine .
You may think your charms have won Matron over , but being aware of such smoothies as you :smiling3: she has marked your cards .
View attachment 486035
This picture was taken in the great haggis hunt of 1930 in Scotland . Notice the building in the top right hand corner , it's Jim's @Jim R .
Haggis farm he mentioned earlier . ( One of the funniest things I have read of here )
SEE i said matron an her hubby dont know what they are doin with their death ray machine as he has blew him self up an i only hope poor matron doesnt try to turn hers on as she will be a great loss to the forum as ive always had a soft spot for her ( that young matron that is ) as i told you i can be a proper smoothie with her as i gave her compliments on how nice she looked in her new ridicalouse hat lol

Last edited:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
You'll all look perdy annoyed when a huge dollop of 'M' drops on yer beautiful new structure!!!

One in the bomb sights for MORON!!!! 'Bombs gone', turn right and descend for MDA. (Marmite damage assessment). :thumb2:
well Dough thats the whole idea of a roof as as your dollop of big M did was to just roll an slide off the roof so no damage done for
(Marmite damage assessment). lol

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
SO Come on you guys who are noers an dont like the stuff like steve give us some back up as gern an proff mindbender an i cant do it all so put up some post please lol

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Don't listen to the likes of Chris. Dr M and his cronies are trying to destroy our heritage. Where will it stop!! Throughout history decent folk have allowed "The few" to destroy what makes this country great by sitting back and letting it just happen. We have already lost pounds, shillings and pence, video recorders, gas lamps and bobbies on bicycles. I say let our slogan be "Marmite for the masses". Shout it loudly and we will prevail.

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Don't listen to the likes of Chris. Dr M and his cronies are trying to destroy our heritage. Where will it stop!! Throughout history decent folk have allowed "The few" to destroy what makes this country great by sitting back and letting it just happen. We have already lost pounds, shillings and pence, video recorders, gas lamps and bobbies on bicycles. I say let our slogan be "Marmite for the masses". Shout it loudly and we will prevail.
Once you get your digestive systems sorted ... !
Steve

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Once you get your digestive systems sorted ... !
Steve
WELL SAID Steve that stuff is enough to give you wind an acid indegestion lol an Jim ive still got a video recoder in fact 3 of em an dvd recorder trouble is on tv now nothing worth recordin an thank garwd no M ADVERT LOL an yes keep our mighty britain M FREE LOL like what gern an the proff are tryin to do HAHAHAHA
Chrisb PS you agents of MORON are still behind in the poll vote guys there is still time for you all to change your ways lol hahahahaaha

Last edited:

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Well, in the continued absence of the Mindbender (or Windbreaker as he’s known in the MORONIC labs) initiative, Matron has just had her nails done to pass the time……..
1C0336DC-C496-47FF-AAF4-B8D69A1BF8BA.jpeg
Damn fine specimen of British womanhood she is…..and she always knows which side of her toast is buttered!