Panzerwerkstattzug (42)

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
KStN 1185 (42) calls for 28 motor vehicles, thirteen of which were 3 ton cargo trucks, & five were Famos. I'm going to replace some of those 3 tonners w/4.5 & 3.5 ton cargo trucks & three Famos w/two Bergepanthers & a BergepzrIII. The 22 passenger bus called for I'll replace w/two smaller buses provided by Rick. Still a lot of pieces and that doesn't include the trailers.
You say mess Ian, I say an eclectic sample of random articles.

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Some progress pics. Parts cleanup & some paint on Anh116.
View attachment 442451
Some plastic & resin assembly & reassembly, details & paint. ROCO MB4500, a couple commercial 3tonners from Rick being militarized, a MB 1.5 ton bus resin model & ambulance/bus conversion, also from Rick. As can be seen, not much of a tidy. C&Cs welcome.
View attachment 442452
They look very nice Paul

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
KStN 1185 (42) calls for 28 motor vehicles, thirteen of which were 3 ton cargo trucks, & five were Famos. I'm going to replace some of those 3 tonners w/4.5 & 3.5 ton cargo trucks & three Famos w/two Bergepanthers & a BergepzrIII. The 22 passenger bus called for I'll replace w/two smaller buses provided by Rick. Still a lot of pieces and that doesn't include the trailers.
You say mess Ian, I say an eclectic sample of random articles.
Ha, I agree fully Paul, though Mrs R would still say it was a untidy mess, to which I say, no its an organised flowing use of table combined with a selection of need parts.:nerd:

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
You know, I found a WWII Brit soldier fig. in with my German stuff last night. I can't remember ever having a 1/87 Brit. anything except for an old ROCO Chieftain obtained in an oddlot.
Getting ready for a decal session. Some details need to be added after decals but before final finishes.
100_3085.JPG
Moving along pretty quickly. C&Cs welcomed.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Getting closer......be a shame to box this lot up and put it away........really needs a good base with some serious activity going on. :thumb2: Rick H.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Some people live in a "Dream World" :tongue-out2:.......but I totally understand your logic JR...... I was looking for something I dropped on the floor last week and I found it on Paul's workbench!!! What a coincidence.......
just getting my coat......
That's ok , I've found the guys arm !
Excuse us Paul .