First Name
monica
coming together nicely, dose blend in well, look forward to next update

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
This looks great John, really weathered and truly a battered usable vehicle, terrific stuff. Just one thing...the Chevy wouldn't have been around at the time of the Pinkie (long wheel base version (yours) pinkie 1967-1985) From 1941 the Chevy's were replaced by Ford's and then in 1942 Willy's Jeeps were used. Of course, just realised that all my waffling could be and probably is for nothing as the Chevy is going on a different dio board :D

Si:smiling3:

Last edited by a moderator:
J

John Huggins

Hi Si, sorry we seem to have got our wires x, there is no a Chevy in the box, it's just the figures.

John.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Hi Si, sorry we seem to have got our wires x, there is no a Chevy in the box, it's just the figures.John.
:oops: My apologies John, didn't realise. They will compliment the Landy very nicely.

P

Polux

My suggest is the man working with the spade...well, in fact is searching a coin....I can believe, just a few sand, stopped a Landy :P

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
he man working with the spade
Never ask a man with a spade where he is going in the desert... :D

First Name
Aaron
This is looking really good...ive recently finished those figures...theyre awesome.I didnt add the captain wearing sandles tho lol.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
That looks superb John, the vehicle looks spot on and the dio board is just right, uncluttered and simple but very effective.

J

John Huggins

Okies made a start on the crew last night, not sure wether to have three or four man crew yet, will decide when i put them on the dio/

View attachment 78153

This is what they look like now, but i'm affraid they will have to go under the knife :D

John

P1080448.JPG

C

cryton 5

:cool: cool john nice detail getting that defined view is the difficult part youve got it look forward too more cry!!