RC Claas Combine havester.

Jack L

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jack
COR WOW Jack yes they are the pics i wanted cor no grass growin round you is there you sir are certainly on the ball MANY MANY THANKS Jack this will help imssencely an i wonder if someone who uses cad could make the worm in the header for me but just askin an i would pay as long as not to much ?
chrisb
The grass does actually need cutting, but I’m back to working from the laptop today so kept an eye on the thread to see if I could help.

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Partial to a bit of farming machinery so will be watching you work your magic Chris :thumb2:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
The grass does actually need cutting, but I’m back to working from the laptop today so kept an eye on the thread to see if I could help.
well Jack you have helped me more than you realise an very good of you sir
an get out the lawnmorer than lol cheers
chrisb
Partial to a bit of farming machinery so will be watching you work your magic Chris :thumb2:
AN HI SI well i dont know about magic but im gonna give it the good ole college try but i may not be able to build it but with that tractor that Ian said about an the info from Jack ive at least ive got a foothold on makin the model as yes ive always wanted to build a workin combine an now with these micro servo out on sale i stand a chane just got to get tiger sailin firstly ?
ATB
Chrisb

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Looking forward to it Chris.
yes so am i Jim but it wont be without probs but thats all the challenge isnt it
ATB
Hi Chris. does Jen read these emails? If so, get her to get your mental facilities checked out! You gotta be totally insane to take this on, even in 1/16 scale! :smiling3::anguished:
HI Gern no jen looks in on the site now an again to see what all you up to an wants to know more about marmite conditin red but i told her its a secret lol an she knows im totally bonkers anyway lol as after all who would be in their right mind to build a big warship for nr 5 yrs or even think about building a combine ? lol;):upside::cool:
totaly bonkers chrisb

Jack L

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jack
well Jack you have helped me more than you realise an very good of you sir
an get out the lawnmorer than lol cheers
chrisb

AN HI SI well i dont know about magic but im gonna give it the good ole college try but i may not be able to build it but with that tractor that Ian said about an the info from Jack ive at least ive got a foothold on makin the model as yes ive always wanted to build a workin combine an now with these micro servo out on sale i stand a chane just got to get tiger sailin firstly ?
ATB
Chrisb
Really glad I could help Chris.

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Got a sale room/repair place I will be passing on Friday, will drop in and see what I can scrounge, will let you know on Friday evening by PM.

Waspie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Doug
COR cheers Mike yes that would be a good idea but i cant contact CLASS COMBINES as my P/C wont send out to somebody ive never emailed before as can only email when they have emailed me so its a catch 22 situaiton
chrisb
Your email set up is mega weird Chris!! What do you use? Hotmail - G-Mail?? Me no understandee!!!

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Your email set up is mega weird Chris!! What do you use? Hotmail - G-Mail?? Me no understandee!!!
HI Doug i use G-Mail but its to do with norton i think an im in a low megabyte eara so p/c not good an slow take 5 mins to come on an its full of junk as its in the red on secrerity an i have got to get some more norton securtiy fitted next week an if they say i need my p/c cleaned then i will be off line for wks till they send it away an till i get it back just got to hope i dont lose all my emails addreses as this happened last time i had this trouble an to get back on this forum hope you understand Doug as im not good on computers so when i do eventually get my p/c back could you guys email mail then i can send to you
chrisb

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Norton used to be terrible at slowing pc’s down. One of the reasons I went Apple!!
I have moved this to your thread chris as I feel it was out of place In Mikes build thread.

I have Norton and think it works well. My biggest bug with it is that it is getting to be move expensive all the time and things that it used to sort out are now extras that need to be paid for. I am looking for and alternative.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Don't you have a local shop that does 'puter repairs? They should be able to clean out any junk, install a security program and tidy up your machine in a day or so. I don't see why you have to send it away for weeks? I remember having similar problems on my PC a few years ago. My brother got it all sorted in a couple of hours.

Having said that, there are lots of guys on the forum with good knowledge of 'puters. Would any of them be prepared to help?

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Norton used to be terrible at slowing pc’s down. One of the reasons I went Apple!!
And for letting the odd virus through - spent a day with an annoying one - screen full of daisies, now with AVG, they are a bit annoying trying to get money out of you for 'services'.

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
HI Doug i use G-Mail but its to do with norton i think an im in a low megabyte eara so p/c not good an slow take 5 mins to come on an its full of junk as its in the red on secrerity an i have got to get some more norton securtiy fitted next week an if they say i need my p/c cleaned then i will be off line for wks till they send it away an till i get it back just got to hope i dont lose all my emails addreses as this happened last time i had this trouble an to get back on this forum hope you understand Doug as im not good on computers so when i do eventually get my p/c back could you guys email mail then i can send to you
chrisb
Clean up. Start by deleting anything you do not want, old reference pics etc. Then get some blank discs and transfer all the info you want to keep, I have my build blogs on disk and every so often transfer the files to discs. Then go into settings and look for disk clean-up or just type it in the search bar which comes up when you click on start. The disk clean-up will get rid of unwanted junk files. Email addresses again can be transferred to disc and when you want one - put in the disc and then copy and paste to the address bar on your email.
Hope this helps.

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Just had a word with my local dealers, and they are going to put some pamphlets together for you. PM me your address and I will get them into the post on Saturday.
Mike.

Waspie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Doug
Clean up. Start by deleting anything you do not want, old reference pics etc. Then get some blank discs and transfer all the info you want to keep, I have my build blogs on disk and every so often transfer the files to discs. Then go into settings and look for disk clean-up or just type it in the search bar which comes up when you click on start. The disk clean-up will get rid of unwanted junk files. Email addresses again can be transferred to disc and when you want one - put in the disc and then copy and paste to the address bar on your email.
Hope this helps.
Nice one Mike, I can’t advise on Windows systems anymore as moved to another OS in 1998!!
What I will say Chris, is once your system is working fine with suitable anti virus. There is a program my son who is a software developer, (coder), put me onto and they do a Windows version. ‘Clean my PC’. (I use the Mac version). It cleans up all the crud in your ‘puter’, empties your deleted files/images etc. and much much more!! It also checks for ‘malware’ too. It looks at battery levels, will check if any of your programs need updating and even shreds sensitive files on your disc so they can’t be recovered. It’s not free but it’s the dogs, it really is. If your interested I’ll post the link or message you.
Doug