revell 1.32 Arado Ar 196A-3 seaplane dio

W

wellsyman

well cos off christmas this is all i have too put in this diorama got all the paints and thinner just hope all the models i have should go well with this..

and i all so order today. Camouflage nets cheers steven

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Hi Steven,how about a pair of oxen to tow the plane? It was a fairly common sight,particularly later in the war. I saw a dio recently in which two cows were converted to oxen and towed a Fw190.

Cheers

Steve

W

wellsyman

Thank stona i will look in to it. Am just trying to figure out the set out and where to have everythink. Cheers steven

A

AJay

This is going to be epic! Can't wait to see the finished diorama!

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
I've been watching the build up to this dio and it sounds like it's gonna be great.

I was looking at a 1/72 airfix ? version in my LMS and thinking about this build.

If santa gives me any money I think I'll get one for the stash.

I'll continue watching with interest.

Tony.

W

wellsyman

Tony thanks for watchin my build and eueryone else. Tony LHS i take that is a ship? And as for the build am starting the base today and the water and useing poundland filler and what colour do i use its it going to be nice and blue is it . Move a dirty colour? cheers steuen

W

wellsyman

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
LHS = local hobby shop.

Ian M

P

phalinmegob

you certainly can use tamiya thinner x-20a with revell aqua colour, i use it and i have their own brand aqua colour thinner but find the tamiya stuff works better than theirs.