Rick's 1-87 Scale Trident Jagdpanther Conversion

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Every time you add more details a more convincing bigger scale the gets. Superb job Rick. Sorry I missed it or over looked it I’ve went back and read this thread but did you hand paint the Camo?

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Every time you add more details a more convincing bigger scale the gets. Superb job Rick. Sorry I missed it or over looked it I’ve went back and read this thread but did you hand paint the Camo?
Hi Lee, I Airbrushed the camo, but because of the excessive overspray I had to repair it using a self invented dry brush stippling method to cover the unwanted overspray.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thanks to Everyone for all the nice comments regarding this "little" kitty. It's been fun and I have learned a few more tricks for future use in my modeling experience. :thumb2:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Are we to take that as it young Rick ?
The committee are sitting waiting for the final photos , meanwhile her good self is starting to gather equipment and searching for her ticket to pay you a visit.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Are we to take that as it young Rick ?
The committee are sitting waiting for the final photos , meanwhile her good self is starting to gather equipment and searching for her ticket to pay you a visit.
Nah JR, there's more to finish up before this is done........stand by. ;)

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hi Guys, so I think this one is now done. Here's a "Teaser" shot with the venerable Vallejo bottle for a size comparison,P1012866.JPG as requested by the good Mr. Lovell. I'll post some more shots in the Armor completed section later on.