Rick's 1-87 Scale Trident Jagdpanther Conversion

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thank You, one and all! And yes, my ham handed brush painting has to be touched up where I have strayed onto the camo while getting the details colored up. Me fix and all will be well. Still plenty to do before I get around to the decals. :thumb2:

David Lovell

SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Brilliant Rick ,all the additional work you put in its certainly given you back with the finished model outstanding. Please please if you do a couple more pics of the finished model put a little something in as a size comparison it more than deserves it . Dave

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Brilliant Rick ,all the additional work you put in its certainly given you back with the finished model outstanding. Please please if you do a couple more pics of the finished model put a little something in as a size comparison it more than deserves it . Dave
Thanks Dave,I keep forgetting to do that. I'll stick a Vallejo bottle in the next shot I take of this little critter.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
You are right about the tracks Jakko, they do add a certain credibility to the finished product. Thanks for commenting.;)

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Hi Rick .
Looks really good, you wouldn't think it's in 1/87 one bit .
The Committee are gathering as well as I write .
Matron is quite excited over the camo .

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
.... Be afraid,be VERY AFRAID...
.. as John said,Matron has had her camo fancy tickled with this one mate!! .... and I've just had a sneaky peek at her all camo'd up,preparing your "Special" sedatives...
images.jpeg
... INCOMING!! ;)