RNLI WAVENEY CLASS SCOUT 1:12 SCALE

S

Sky Raider

lol. I didn't see the point of having a hatch that didn't work when there was a need to access some switches. The switches under here are: one for the radar boom and one for the lighting.

Cheers Mobear.

Andy

C

CDW

Excellent work as per usual Andy, coming together nicely mate.

\ said:
and i`m still lost as to how to make my new boat into rc one
Ole .... If we get about three miles of string we could pull it back and forth across the firth mate :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

M

mobear

might look better than some of the ships out there on the forth lol

S

Sky Raider

C

CDW

You've just cheated with that life raft box and stuck two egg cartons together ......

....... Disappointing ... Just disappointing Andy :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

Now to be serious ..... Still looking good mate, I like all the little extras you pop in, I'll be having a bash at some of them when I go for the 'boat build' SIG ....

S

Sky Raider

Thanks Colin, I cant wait for this SIG it will be right up my street.

Cheers

Andy

P

Polux

The other day have been on the big city Andy, there is a model shop that has a similar ship.... then, I cannot avoid remember your fantastic build!!

And think...you could go or follow Andy, he must not be alone on this!! ;)

M

mobear

`skyraider andy model shipwright` is what name u shall be known as from this day forward stunning matey

mobear

C

CDW

\ said:
`skyraider andy model shipwright` is what name u shall be known as from this day forward stunning mateymobear
Or for those of us with less apparent building skills ..... 'GIT' for short :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Just been catching up on this Andy. You are doing a grand job.

Which is more than can be said for the two stand up comics..

You had a hair cut Ole? Something different about you in you avatar..

Ian M

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
His mascara is beyond saving...

Ian M

S

Sky Raider

\ said:
The other day have been on the big city Andy, there is a model shop that has a similar ship.... then, I cannot avoid remember your fantastic build!!And think...you could go or follow Andy, he must not be alone on this!! ;)
Thanks Polux, im sure you would do just as good a job if not better with one of your kit builds

As for the other two Ian - well. Colin has an excuse because he is probably still under the influence of his birthday celebrations. Ole is probably letting his hair down a little by joining in lol.

Thanks Joe, glad to see you haven't been drawn in by these two wild boys haha

Thanks anyway guys im sure you mean well.

Cheers

Andy

C

CDW

In short mate... what we mean is if you join in the build then all the rest of us will look like we've done a 'blue peter' job with some cornflakes boxes and a bog roll :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

You're good at this lark!! .... Deal with it! :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3: