Ron's watercolour dabblings

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Mr. Ron, as I was scrolling down through your beautiful paintings, I couldn't help wondering, when I was going to land on your rendition of the "Clacker", with Idu and the boys yucking it up and blowing the froth off of a couple of pints! Alas, no such luck. Lovely work on all of these Sir......I'd be hard pressed to pick a "fav". ;)

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Mr. Ron, as I was scrolling down through your beautiful paintings, I couldn't help wondering, when I was going to land on your rendition of the "Clacker", with Idu and the boys yucking it up and blowing the froth off of a couple of pints! Alas, no such luck. Lovely work on all of these Sir......I'd be hard pressed to pick a "fav". ;)
Ditto FROM jen an i 570 you are very talented WOW you must have a steady hand to paint like this
chrisb an jen

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Those are superb Ron. You are a man of many talents. I hadn't seen this thread before so it was nice to see your work from 3 years ago. I have no doubt that the recipients of the paintings will be thrilled.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Wow, thanks ever so much for all your great comments.

For obvious reasons, I thought long and hard about posting the paintings, then I reasoned there is not much difference between us lot putting paint on paper and paint on plastic! It's still scale models, sort of kind'a, almost, but not quite, but close..... :upside:

Also, having read all your very nice posts, I go forward tomorrow with renewed confidence that my family, having opened the offerings, won't confine my efforts to garage wall or even worse fate - The toilet roll holder......

Thanks again chaps.

Ron

Last edited:

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Bravo Ron. Over my many years I've tried many times, with many mediums, to paint, inspired by my mother & brother who could. I do appreciate your talent and thanks for sharing it with us.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Lovely paintings Ron, I see where your dio inspirations come from...watercolor renditions in 3D.

Cheers,
Richard aka Wabble

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Spurred on by my good friend 453's excellent pen and ink offering, I found meself 'In the Mood' yesterday, so broke out the water colours.
Raining today, so with no garden duties, I managed to finish this painting a short time ago.....

P1350956 (2).JPG

Cheers.
Ron

Last edited: