Roundhouse

• Thread starter Deleted member 8703
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 8703

Thanks...still waiting on hardware to add the roundhouse doors. Then I can apply the dirt and weather the tracks. I bought a flat car so I can latch down the train boiler.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
VERY VERY REALISTIC Christopher what size led's are you usein ? an a very good idea on covering all those wires as you could have got away with just two wires one positive an one negitve goin into a jucnkion box inside the building then take all your wires from there unless they are differnt voltages but very good all the same as lighting this model up brings it to life
ATB chris

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Just caught up on this, fantastic work. I love the guy at his desk, and the overhead crane is looks spectacular!

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
VERY NICE WORK Christopher on that over head crane brings back memirioes of the overhead cranes where i worked well done :thumb2:
chris

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
Always such fantastic photography, to a standard that I can only dream about.... Especially because I can't be bothered to put the work in;)
But I am content to be in awe of your abilities..and the model making is top notch too

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Always such fantastic photography, to a standard that I can only dream about.... Especially because I can't be bothered to put the work in;)
But I am content to be in awe of your abilities..and the model making is top notch too
I'm with you on this one Neil - excellent photography (and this is!) really enhances all the effort and skill that's displayed