Scotties Bedford RL

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
..... And there was me just having an interesting catch up....:flushed:,
Very unusual for you to give up on a build Scottie,(even if it is only for a short time), although once a model becomes a chore, it's best to take a step back..... after all, it's supposed to be fun, not a drag :thumb2:.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Too good and too much work done to give up on Scottie. Put it away safe and think about it. Some time in the future you'll have an idea which will work.
Jim, It's back in the box for now but Tim pointed out some good ideas so I will have a look at a later date. Glad you liked it up till now.
Seconded!!
Cheers Neil.
..... And there was me just having an interesting catch up....:flushed:,
Very unusual for you to give up on a build Scottie,(even if it is only for a short time), although once a model becomes a chore, it's best to take a step back..... after all, it's supposed to be fun, not a drag :thumb2:.
Smiffy, Yes it is, I don't like to admit defeat in anything I do but this has been a struggle all the way along and the glazing was the final nail. It is a pity as I was quite happy with the rest of the build. Tomorrow is another day.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I hope you take a second go at those window parts. It's looking so good with all the work you've put into it.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Paul ,sorry to read after all the fantastic scratchy that you've put this to one side ----------------for the moment ;)
Never seen you beaten by anything like this before .

Tworrs

SMF Supporter
First Name
Garry
Paul, one day the mojo will return to carry on with the Bedford, in the meantime forget it, and crack on with something you will enjoy.
Sometime an idea pops into your head when you least expect it, and then you're off again.

Richard48

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Shame Paul but yes resin kits do try the patience biggggg time.Dont mind conversion kits but no more full kits.Think id hurl them against the wall.Move on my friend and get a kit from the stash thats a shake n bake build.
Rich.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Paul ,sorry to read after all the fantastic scratchy that you've put this to one side ----------------for the moment ;)
Never seen you beaten by anything like this before .
No John, I'm not often beaten but I will go back to it.
Paul, one day the mojo will return to carry on with the Bedford, in the meantime forget it, and crack on with something you will enjoy.
Sometime an idea pops into your head when you least expect it, and then you're off again.
Your right mate. I have an idea I'm going to try out.
Shame Paul but yes resin kits do try the patience biggggg time.Dont mind conversion kits but no more full kits.Think id hurl them against the wall.Move on my friend and get a kit from the stash thats a shake n bake build.
Rich.
Despite what I said earlier, I would have another go at one but probably not from AA. Because there are some great subjects out there.