Spitfire Mk.IXe 'Beer Barrels'

First Name
Andy
\ said:
But can say, I really enjoy playing and trying new things on it ;) Love to learn, sorry!!

Regards
Sir, you forget, that whilst you are learning, we to are learning along with you with the aide of your photos, so please, carry on...

Andy...

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
HELLO I HAVE INHERITED THIS ONE,so a big thanks to polux (pink panther) for sending this one to me and i have promised to finish it so i will do my best with it there isn't much to do on it so i have put in pic to show how it looks so far all thats left is the final put together and the decels and luckly no painting as i don't want to spoil this super plane.

Peter t

View attachment 81118

2014-04-18 18.25.22.jpg

P

Polux

Genial Peter :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

I'm wishing to see OUR plane finished!! :rolleyes:

PS: there are many mistakes Peter, you should add some paint, believe me :P

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
The kit contents an excellent photo-echeted set for the landing flaps.But they overcome my modelling skills :sad: ....... so maybe next time ;)

Polux

View attachment 71247
I'm sorry, overcame your modelling skills...:eek: Nonsense Polux, you have a great amount of talent-and although PE maybe out of your comfort zone-you can do it.

Looking good there...keep at it.

Si:smiling3:

P

Polux

\ said:
I'm sorry, overcame your modelling skills...:eek: Nonsense Polux, you have a great amount of talent-and although PE maybe out of your comfort zone-you can do it.Looking good there...keep at it.

Si:smiling3:
Hi Si!

Thanks for your comment mate ;) ...but, err....the two Spits on the box, are now on UK :confused:

I haven't so much to do at this moment :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

P

Polux

\ said:
If you have any pointers on this one i gladdly welcome them .Peter t
Not, not Peter!!

Is your plane now!! You choice my friend :P

P

Polux

\ said:
Just one thing is the paint used acrylic or enamel.Peter t
Mmm...let's see...

I remember all the tartan is painted with acrylics like the chipping effect on the upper part as well.

The lower side there is a coat of alclad, then an acrylic, and a final filter (this one enamel).

Not...I remember now! On the upper side I have painted a filter enamel coat too

Hope this help.

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
\ said:
Mmm...let's see...I remember all the tartan is painted with acrylics like the chipping effect on the upper part as well.

The lower side there is a coat of alclad, then an acrylic, and a final filter (this one enamel).

Not...I remember now! On the upper side I have painted a filter enamel coat too

Hope this help.
Many many thanks it helps a lot and thanks again.

Peter t